The European Equity team’s primary goal is to add value for clients across a range of European Equity strategies( including European Value, European Quantamental, European Small Caps and several country strategies). In practice this means analysts and portfolio managers work closely together to find the best investment ideas and generate outperformance in our European strategies.. You will contribute specifically by gathering & analyzing data, building financial models, making investment recommendations, meeting brokers & companies and writing (thematic) research with a constant focus on finding money making ideas. There is an opportunity to manage a team of analysts as well, depending on your profile.
Meet your team
This vacancy is located within the European Equity research teamconsisting of 9 analysts whose primary focus is to perform in-depth, bottom-up company & equity analysis in combination with innovate quantitative tools which are currently being developed. The team has a European scope and is organized along sector lines.
The role of the analysts is to jointly develop money making investment ideas in combination with the PM’s by studying the industry value chains and by performing an in depth analysis of the individual companies. Meeting company management and brokers, making proprietary financial forecasts, performing equity valuation and tracking the global financial markets are part of our daily job.
NN is a large organization. If you join the team, you will be employed by the business unit NN Investment Partners..
- Boundless curiosity
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Extensive experience as an equity analyst with a focus on the Financials sector (5+ years)
- Able to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- CFA or VBA Charter preferred
- As a senior analyst your (inter)personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A full time employment (40 hours)
- Located in The Hague
- An international team of skilled professionals that values your contribution
- A flexible working environment
- A strong IT & data platform to perform rigorous analytics
- Competitive package
- Internally this position is in job category: Investment Professional 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Elise Kapper on 0614682729.
More information about our application process can be found here.