As a Senior Digital Marketer you are responsible for:
- The architect, the planner and the enabler of our digital marketing development
- Development of our online marketing capabilities (with a strong emphasis on ABM) across key markets and segment including optimization of existing channels and development of new ones
- Develop, implement and periodically update the digital marketing strategy for NN IP including methodologies, technology requirements and vendor oversight in close collaboration with other teams, for example sales teams, vendor management, IT and operations, media relations etc.
- Take initiatives to improve the customer experience across target groups by partnering and leveraging the e-channels and IT teams
- Create insight into improving the main customer journeys and provide the support to see it through to increase relevant micro and macro conversions
- In close collaboration with the campaign team, design and roll-out digital campaign plans covering SEO, SEA, targeted trade media, social media, influencers etc. and track performance and learnings
- Provide oversight and advisory to help markets roll-out relevant social media strategies on an international level
- Provide analytics on effectiveness of all digital marketing channels and campaigns including but not limited to qualitative and quantitative channel performance holistically and down to the campaign/publisher level, channel impacts to acquisition costs and customer lifetime value
- Perform research and analysis to identify commercial digital channel improvements, develop improvement proposals and deliver advice and coaching during the implementation and execution of the improvements
- Embed digital channels in commercial priorities: Aware of the commercial priorities and embed NN IP channels is this priority. Bring the digital environment into the NN IP strategy & culture
You will be part of the Digital Marketing team. You will support the global marketing teams by leading our development in B2B digital marketing methodologies. To do so, you have deep expertise in SEO, SEA, ABM, social and email marketing methodologies, campaign design, implementation and analytics. You are an adaptable self-starter, proactive, hands-on and have a strong client focus.
Your experience and skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar B2B digital marketing function
- Experience in an international and complex organizational environment
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Numerate and analytical
- Fluency in written and spoken English; a second language is a plus
- Expertise implementing digital marketing methodologies within a B2B environment
- Extensive experience working in an international environment
- A track record of developing, implementing and enhancing B2B customer journeys
- Experience with digital marketing tooling, Social Media and Social Advertising (e.g. Google Analytics, Blueconic, MOZ, Pardot)
- Open, flexible, self-starter and team player
- An interest in investments would be a plus
- Experience marketing in financial services is desired but not mandatory
We offer you
We are a small flexible team advising the business in a very dynamic international environment. As such, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one. You will work in a multicultural and professional team, stimulating you to get the best and accelerate your career development. Furthermore, you will have exposure to an international environment, as you will work closely with our offices located outside of the Netherlands. This position has been plotted into scale 10 and is part of the job family Marketing & Customer Journey 2.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman via 0031 6 51 50 97 66.