Do you want to drive innovation and be at the front end of factor investing? Do you have excellent quantitative skills? Do you want to utilize these to combine the latest academic insights with in-depth market knowledge? If the answer is yes, this job might be perfect for you.
The Factor Investing team develops and manages a variety of factor based funds, thereby focusing on the less mature market segments like credit, commodities and multi-asset. The primary function of this role is quantitative investment research in addition to day-to-day portfolio management. As a Data Scientist you generate new investment insights, explore new data sources and further improve our investment process. You will work closely with your team members and other specialized investment teams.
Meet your team
This vacancy is located within the Automated Intelligence (AI) Investing team, a team of 16 portfolio managers & data scientists who manage a range of funds for our clients across assets classes and including credit, multi-asset and equity in a global scope. Within this team you will be part of a 7 headed factor investing team. Location of the team is the Hague.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Highly developed quantitative and analytical skills
- Degree in Econometrics / Mathematics or similar (PhD an advantage)
- Experience with both programming languages and portfolio construction techniques
- Strong drive for innovation and integration of new technologies in the investment process
- Experience with quantitative investing
- Solid verbal and writing skills
As a Data Scientist your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Investment Professional 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Elise Kapper on +31 (0)70 378 11 36.
More information about our application process can be found here.