Who we are
NN Investment Partners is a global investment manager, part of NN Group N.V., a leading financial institution listed on Euronext Amsterdam, with approximately EUR 276 bln in assets servicing clients across Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. Leader in Sustainable Investments NN IP has been integrating ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) into the investment process for over a decade.
- This role offers you to work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to bring an excellent client experience and support our sales efforts.
- Work closely with a variety of internal departments & external agencies to ensure all sales tools and collateral needed by the team are timely available
- Produce accurate and timely external & internal investment reporting to service client needs
- Registration of funds in the Italian & Austrian market
- Participate and actively contribute to various internal projects and initiatives
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree (Laurea) in Business Administration or Finance
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical skills and problem – solving attitude to deal with complex issues
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially xls. Salesforce and Morningstar Direct would be an advantage
- Knowledge of industry regulatory requirements and familiarity with fund registration process
- Good communication, problem solving skills and client orientation focus
- Fluent written & spoken English
We are a small flexible and innovative team advising the business in a very dynamic environment. As such, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one. You will work in a multi-cultural, diverse and professional organization stimulating to get the best and accelerate your career development.
Interested? Please upload your resume via the application button.