Senior Corporate Security Officer
We are looking for an experienced senior security officer ( personal, physical security and crisis management) to strengthen the Corporate Security and Investigation (CSI) team
- Align the security strategy with other functions in and outside NN Group.
- Create and maintain Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
- Coordinate the global implementation of security requirements to meet agreed security objectives.
- Conduct risk analyses for senior staff members and events.
- Maintain and facilitate an adequate education framework by stimulating co-development of content for awareness and training. Train, coach and/or facilitate workshops for involved security officers /teams, ensuring understanding, adoption and secure implementation.
- Prepare and assist corporate crisis management exercises.
- Assist with developing, initiating, maintaining the global personal and physical security risk based control framework to meet the state-of-the-art security measures which ensures a frictionless user experience.
- Provide in depth advice and guidance on physical security systems, processes and integration.
- Conduct physical security audits when needed.
- Initiates and coordinates High Level Risk Assessments.
- Facilitates oversight and give advices.
- Support implementation of Physical Security in new and existing offices worldwide.
Meet the CSI team
Corporate Security & Investigations (CSI) is a small and close team and is part of Group Operational Risk Management. One of the objectives of CSI is to protect NN personnel, guests, visitors, NN assets and the NN organisation from any criminal or environmental threat or risk. CSI is responsible for physical security and crisis management events globally and investigates crime and fraud related incidents as well as compliance and integrity breaches. Monitoring the overall security risk profile and ensuring that appropriate action is taken to address issues arising.
CSI represents NN Group to the outside world regarding Security Risk Management;
The function will report to the head of CSI.
- A Bachelor/Master education or equivalent in (Security) or similar within security management preferred.
- Preferably relevant physical security certification (like ASIS).
- Functional and technical knowledge and experience of Security Management Systems, Access Control-,Video Management- and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Basic understanding of Information Technology.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with security projects (implementation) in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communicator, problem-solving skills, able to build strong relationships across a diverse stakeholder group, able to build consensus and drive action.
- Experience in communication on senior executive level.
- A critical, though positive constructive mind set.
- Accurate and thorough.
- Hands-on mentality and experience with personal and physical security.
- Experience with coordinating or managing projects.
- Ability to prioritize incoming escalations and requests appropriately using clear communications.
- Able to work independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Ability to mediate conflict with tact, diplomacy.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606