International Clients Group (ICG) is the “center of expertise” for Business Development and Relationship Management for NN Investment Partners’ clients and prospects. Our client base consists of pension funds, insurance companies, family offices and foundations, corporates and financial institutions globally.
For our Nordics team we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager with a proven track record in the Nordic region (i.e. Denmark, Sweden, Norway and/or Finland)
As a Senior Business Development Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing and developing institutional and distributor client relationships and contribute to the strengthening of our profile in the Nordics
- Take ownership of the entire business development process with clients and prospects; promote and develop relationships by regular contact and develop a relevant understanding of their requirements, limitations and preferences, organise road shows, due diligence activities and negotiations with investors with regard to legal and commercial aspects
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and regional investment consultants and monitor and inform internal stakeholders about trends in investor demand in addition to maintaining up to date knowledge of competitor products and strategies
- Interact with the relevant internal departments to follow-up on client queries relating to business development and client servicing requirements
- Contribute to formulating the yearly and medium term objectives of the team and determine the strategy to realize these objectives
- Strongly contribute to the success of the team by supporting, sharing information and being flexible in order to assure our client’s needs are being met
Your experience and skills:
- University degree and additional professional qualification such as a CFA or equivalent
- Strong and proven track record in raising assets from institutional investors and distributors in the Nordics and experience in managing large complex client relationships
- Extensive (minimum 5 years) relevant experience in a similar role covering the Nordics
- Excellent English writing and presenting skills required and Nordic language skills would be a plus
- In-depth product knowledge and excellent technical skills in the financial market, asset management and regulatory environment
- Ensure adherence to local and international legal requirements in dialogue with the internal legal and compliance departments
- A natural sales person, resilient, a good team worker with a positive perspective and good judgement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an entrepreneurial attitude
- The role requires regular travel and the candidate would be based in The Hague
Your department and challenge
The Nordic business development team is looking forward to meet an ambitious and talented individual that enjoys working in a team setting. With the support of the team, he/she will contribute to further enhance our strong position in the Nordics and take an active role in developing our business and opportunities. Taking initiatives, sharing knowledge and ideas is encouraged and a flexible work environment and room for individual development and rewards is provided.
We offer you
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and/or selection you can contact Femke Zeeman (email@example.com)
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.