The Senior Business Developer Alternative Credit plays a central role in connecting client demand and loan portfolio opportunities in the Alternative Credit market. He/she is a sparring partner for trends in the market, connecting with originators (mostly banks) and other providers of loans and working with the NN IP Alternative Credit teams and partners.
The job requires self-drive, initiative, team work, a commercial drive and flexibility in order to raise product awareness, increase sales appetite and providing top notch client experience. A very broad and deep knowledge of and experience in the Alternative Credit market is essential
In this role, you will be working very closely with the lead portfolio managers, our clients and prospects, while at the same time building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues from Marketing & Sales and other stakeholders within NNIP.
Key responsibility is to take an instrumental position in growing our Alternative Credit platform. The position’s responsibilities include:
- Consult with current en prospective clients, both within and outside of NN Group.
- Senior specialist on market trends and opportunities in private markets.
- Connection with market participants to create opportunities for do block trades of loans.
- Build and maintain partnerships with originating banks and or other partners in the value chain.
- Transaction management for large / block trade portfolio transactions.
- Participate in sales pitches and relationship management towards (prospective) clients.
- Contribute to the strategy articulation around alternative credit.
- Create, in joint effort with Marketing and Sales and other members within the Alternative Credit platform, a distinct Alternative Credit profile internally and externally.
- Evangelize Alternative Credit as asset class in the market : Presentations at seminars, contribution to white papers, collateral and thought leadership material
Meet your team
The Senior Business Developer Alternative Credit reports to the Deputy Head Specialised Fixed Income who manages the investment services team that is responsible for business development within the Specialised Fixed Income group.
This team consists of 6 investment professionals, each focusing on a different subset of strategies within Specialized Fixed Income.
Specialized Fixed Income consists of 84 investment professionals managing in excess of 77 billion Euro. Next to Alternative Credit, other strategies include Emerging Markets Debt, High Yield, Investment Grade Credits and Convertible Bonds.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners
Most important job requirements:
- Deep knowledge and experience in alternative credit market
- Very strong international network in alternative credit
- Passionate about investing
- Strong communicator
- Strategic thinker, but cooperative and hands-on
- Commercial attitude with Customer focus
- Strong writing skills & fluent in English
- Team work
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to become part of the next stage of development of one of the fast growing asset classes within NN Investment Partners.
- The right candidate will be given leeway to fulfill the job according to his/her own judgment/insight.
- The job will offer both commercial aspects as well as being closer to/part of the portfolio management team.
- We will provide training and support on both investment strategies as well as commercial development.
- Scale 12 or 13 based on experience and Investment Professional level 3 en 4
The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job and the application process? Please call recruiter Natalia Szymanski on +31 (0)70-513 3765 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our application process can be found here.