For our CIO Department Head Office Functions we are looking for an Application Management Engineer. Do you have what it takes to bring our team to the next level?
Your main responsibilities:
Change & IT Head Office Functions is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic application life cycle management specialist. The ideal candidate is pragmatic, energetic, has excellent technical and communication skills and has an outstanding attention for detail. We expect you to take ownership of the IT environment. As IT DevOps engineer you are responsible for developing and maintaining various applications/systems. With the team you provide suitable technical solutions for respective functional requirements, participate in estimating and breakdown of technical tasks and deliver working code on a regular basis. Together with our customers we work towards a state of the art application landscape that services our customers for the best, up to date experience. The applications in scope are a mix of on premise as well as SaaS and cloud (Azure).
Your experience and skills:
- You have a proven track record of analyzing customer business processes and identifying and analyzing business requirements that will potentially be translated into system specifications for applications and automated processes;
- You are willing to participate in our ambition to work in DevOps teams in an Agile/Scrum way;
- You are eager to invest in your personal development and actively prepare, plan and execute your personal plan;
- You have good knowledge of SaaS, Mobile Apps and File transfer technologies;
- Risk and Security are a second nature as this is now a basic ingredient of our IT service delivery;
- Good understanding of the interrelationship between different applications.
- Strong analytical and process capability;
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness;
- Self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions.
We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere and collegiality;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, craftsmanship and development are our top priority;
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client and with an eye for society together;
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices;
This is a feature in scale 11 for 36-40 hours and the location is The Hague
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call Ab Chafi , telephone 0629545899 .
Questions about the application process? Call Sr. HR consultant Meike Harten , telephone +31611216582
Warning: only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated