As part of the Agile New Way of Working program within Insurance International we are looking for an Agile Coach to be the regional Agile methodology evangelist. Supporting in country Agile Coaches and scrum teams to maintain the consistency and quality of the program.
A key member of the Scaled Agile New Way Of Working program with the key responsibility to promote the scaled agile methodology framework across Insurance International and maintain consistency against the agreed blueprints and taxonomy.
This is your challenge:
Insurance international has agreed to start a phased implementation of a Scaled Agile methodology to support the delivery of its strategic vision through this new way of working.
Central to maintaining consistency against the agree agile blueprint, the sharing of best practice and supporting with the alignment of the Group control functions is the Group Centre of Excellence team. Which needs to deliver the above, whilst the Business Units have overall responsibility for the local implementation of the program.
Maintaining consistency against the blueprint (often remotely), whilst maintain strong in country relationships with the key stakeholders and change functions
Being Insurance Internationals Agile evangelist, the ‘go to individual’ for methodology queries and key methodology influencer with in country leadership teams
Ability to overcome the challenges of scaling up agile and still maintaining the appropriate governance within large regional change programs.
Provide coaching and training upon request from in country stakeholders
Creating an Insurance International scaled agile community
Linking in with the Agile thought leaders both inside and outside of NN, continuously looking for new ways to improve the effectiveness of our approach.
Supporting in the development of the in country implementation approach, setting up for success and then remotely supporting
Skills, education and experience:
- Practical/ extensive experience running projects using agile/ scrum as a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach;
- An evangelist for Agile Values, Principles and Practices;
- Has excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong coaching style/ ability to support 1-2-1 Agile Coaching of team members;
- Proactive style in the raising of issues and proactive remediation;
- Strong experience in working in traditional waterfall projects, can navigate and understand both worlds;
- Strong senior stakeholder influencing abilities, able to challenge thinking from traditional to Agile methods;
- Experience in running large/ complex programs using Spotify/ Scrum of Scrum based models a strong advantage;
- Academic education and relevant Change management experience;
- Experienced in working in a key influencer role in a Group function an advantage;
- Experience with Insurance operations an advantage.
You are/ competencies:
- Strong experience in Agile/ scrum methodology;
- You set a clear direction;
- You empower others;
- Coaching and giving balanced feedback;
- Leveraging external orientation;
- Leveraging best practices and people insights to drive organizational change;
- Sensitive to cultural and demographic diversity;
- Strong influencing skills.
As part of the International Insurance team, you will work with many different change functions on central and local (international) level. We work Agile and using Scrum, still many of our business units have not gone that far yet and have are on varying stages on the journey to working in a fully scaled agile manner. We promote adaptive planning, evolutionary development, continuous improvement, and encourage rapid and flexible response to change.
In short the environment is dynamic and requires a structured mind to prioritize tasks and maintain focus.
What we can offer:
- A professional, dynamic and international work environment;
- Working on challenging and complex projects;
- An independent role;
- Job Grade 13 and a 40-hour work week.
Information and application
Is this the career opportunity you have been waiting for? Do you insist on innovative projects, an open culture and international environment, outstanding benefits and an employer that supports your professional growth? If so, please apply directly online by pushing the button below.
Contact Titia in 't Veld for questions about the selection procedure via + 31 (0)6 15641578 or by email: email@example.com