The continuous changing world of application security requires us to be able to respond to security threats in an agile way to make sure we protect our customers' data. As our Security Officer, you will be the reliable partner for DevOps teams of NN Bank, with focus for technical support in IT Security.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the business information security plan of NN Bank;
- Understand NN Information Security Standard, policies, standards & guidelines, security best-practices;
- Advise, direct and support the implementation of Security by design in processes and in CI/CD pipelines;
- Understand the basic principles of Identity & Access Management (I&AM), multi-factor authentication method (MFA), regularly check the Reviews of External Connections of IT systems;
- Review regularly the Business Impact Assessments (BIA), SRL, TVA and OSGs submitted to the security team;
- Spread and improve the Security awareness within NN Bank, cooperate with IT Academy, organize workshops on IT security;
- Communicate with respective DevOps teams and Product owners within NN Bank and be align with Business Security Officer (BSO), Risk managers and IT Security throughout the NN Group.
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following blog and meet Yuri Bobbert, CISO of NN Group.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our security team, you will work for the business unit NN Bank. The security team of NN Bank consists of BSO and three security officers.
- >3 years of knowledge on Information Security, Information Technology and Agile;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical disciplines;
- Technical security certification(s): CEH, ECSA/LPT, SSCP, or others;
- Cloud security certification: CCSP, or others;
- A proven track record in information risk, security and compliance;
- Excellent in communication & relationship management;
- Experience in the insurance / financial sector is an asset;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
As a Security Officer your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally, our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A position for 36 - 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague;
- A position in job grade, depending on knowledge and experience; A Junior position in job grade 9; A Medior position in job grade 10; A Senior position in job grade 11.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Peter Vlug (IT Manager B) on phonenumber 06-30659448. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Elise Kapper on 06-14682729.
More information about our application process can be found here.