Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial international environment? Do you want to be part of a European startup within NN? Are you a scrum master that joins us in creating a new international insurance compnay? Then let’s talk!
For international we are investigating growth opportunities to extend our product offering from one digital insurance factory for the European market, focusing on existing markets first.. Within this journey speed of change is an important aspect. We believe that the agile way of working is a corner stone of rapid product development. Therefore would like to extend our team with an experienced scrum master.
You will operate in a multidisciplinary team (agile/scrum set-up) among specialists with whom together you build and maintain insurance products. You will operate witin the product & process teams who are responsible for the delivery (both building and maintaining) of propositions towards distributors. The team is responsible for product, process and pricing. Within this team you will be the expert on product cross-border with a focus on home insurances.
- Share agile best practices within the organization, preacher of agile principles
- Rethink internal business change processes in an agile way
- Eliminates impediments of the teams
- Execution of all agile rituals and improves agile way of working within the business unit
- Make sure the scrum teams run smoothly and supports the product owner
- Assists in alignment within and among the different scrum teams
- Academic degree
- 3-5 years experience in agile/scrum development environment
- Scrum Master accreditation
- Experience with agile implementation
- Knowledge of IT processes and change processes
- Preferable experience in IT organizations within financial service industry
- Good content writing skills
- Knowledge of scaled Agile methods and procedures (Agile partnerships between several Scrum teams)
- Communicative skills and international mindset
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .