As a Sales Support Officer you are the “go to” person for the sales team for various client requests. You will liaise with the internal organization to ensure all client questions and queries are answered in a timely fashion. You are the linking pin to internal departments such as marketing, product management and development, central client servicing, legal, compliance, investment services, etc. In addition the person will be responsible for:
- Serve as a back-up for the senior sales person to the client;Provide support for the various marketing activities such as portfolio manager roadshows, conferences and other events;
- Undertake and complete specific sales related projects;
- Direct sales activities under the guidance of a senior team member.
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. As a Sales Support Officer you are part of the Business Development Team in the United Kingdom, a dynamic and ambitious environment. The team consists of 4 experienced Business Developers and you report directly to the Manager Business Development.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners: https://nn-careers.com/nn-investment-partners/
As a Sales Support Officer you have strong communication skills, affinity to asset management and are capable of managing several things at the same time. In addition you at least have:
- Good grades in a BSc or BA in business, economics, finance, accounting or any relevant degree;
- 1 or 2 years experience in the financial sector, strongly preferred within a client related department;
- Experienced in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point;
- Affinity and familiarity with investments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good interpersonal skills and client orientation;
- Motivated self-starter, showing creativity and energy;
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A chance to learn in-depth about the sales process and investment strategies, the working of various departments involved in a sales value chain, opportunity to develop skills to influence and convince.
- A unique opportunity to get in-depth experience in the various facets of a sales process at a global asset manager and eventually develop into a junior sales person;
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices;
- A job for 40 hours a week.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Deepti Bhandoola – Head of Business Development UK via +Deepti.Bhandoola@nnip.com. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Femke Zeeman on +31 6 51509766
More information about our application process can be found here.