Do you dare to be the tech-minded and continuously improvement seeking new colleague of our NN Group's process automation (RPA) team? Then we need your help to support NN’s functional and business units in increasing their efficiency, improving their processes and getting more digital. Come join our small diverse team of process automation experts and make the difference!
At NN Group Finance, the Centre of Excellence (CoE) is discovering & implementing innovative ways to increase efficiency and optimize business processes. You will be a RPA developer and you are responsible for:
- Development of intelligent automation in UiPath;
- Continuously improvement of our way of working (development & management of bots);
- Efficient delivery together with our offshore colleagues;
- Coordinate & execute the security related topics of robotic process automation.
In the team, you will be working together with young, energetic and diverse professionals in business analysis and RPA development.
Since Q4 2016, NN Group Finance is implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as one of the new developments and innovations in its processes. Goals of this initiative are supporting our colleagues in their pursuit of operation excellence and raising the joy factor in people's jobs. We do not limit ourselves to just Finance, we also service NN’s functional and business units and we are extending our services in other techniques like machine learning, chatbot, and other technologies.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
The most important job requirements:
- Bachelor or Master in (Business) Informatics
- Affinity with automation, scripting and developing software. Experience with below techniques / languages preferred-
- HTML / CSS;
- C# / VB;
- XML / JSON;
- Unit testing;
- Integration testing;
- OOP / Functional Programming;
- Natural tendency to be an entrepreneur, a self-starter, a critical thinker and to challenge the status quo;
- Eager to work with, and curious for different cultures.
As a RPA developer your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The possibility to be part of the team which is really changing the way we execute processes at NN Group and where it is your responsibility to bring change and to learn;
- A cool, responsible and dynamic team, with different backgrounds, cultures and qualities and with a great spirit to get things done;
- Flexible working hours to make sure you align with your stakeholders, but it enables you also to enjoy the valuable fun things outside the office;
- 36 hours (full time) of fun work in our office in The Hague;
- A position in job grade 8 or 9 (depending on experience and background).
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Do you believe that you are the one we are looking for? Then do not hesitate and apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy before Monday August 26.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job ort the application process? Please call Recruiter Ralph Roels on +31655348378.
More information about our application process can be found here