We have a great opportunity for a Reward Relationship Manager Corporate/NL in the NN Group Reward team. The major focus of this role is to advise the heads of HR and their teams, along with CEOs and managers of the NN Group Corporate Department and the NL Insurance Business Units on day-to-day matters relating to the remuneration policy and execution for all employees in their teams. The largest annual project in this respect is the design, project management and facilitation of the annual pay review. However this role also takes the lead in providing advice on hires, terminations, remuneration changes and business restructuring for senior management, in the context of finding strategic solutions which are also compliant with the relevant legislation (both internal and external).
The Reward Relationship Manager Corporate/NL also works very closely with, and procures advice and services from, the Dutch C&B centre of expertise (managed out of the NL Desk). Whilst this role is not responsible for the CLA negotiations, or the day to day running of CLA driven remuneration and benefit items it is expected to play a contributory part
This role is positioned in a fast paced and international environment. It requires a strong combination of reward knowledge & experience, conceptual & analytical capacities, stakeholder management at senior level, including MB and a hands-on mentality.
- Act as trusted expert on remuneration issues for senior management, in the Corporate Department and Dutch Business Units (seeking input from the NL C&B centre of expertise for all CLA matters) staying close to and developing a good understanding of the business areas being supported.
- Implementation of the remuneration policy for NN Corporate deparment and Dutch BUs in line with overall Insurance remuneration policy.
- Execution and continuous improvement of the annual pay review
- Drafting compensation proposals for new senior managers or for promotions / role changes
- NL/Corporate specific remuneration benchmarking
- Correct implementation and execution of Governance model, including support to the NN Group and BU Compensation committees
- Project support for specific reward projects
- 5+ years in a relevant compensation function/department (essential)
- Experience in working in an international environment and Financial Services experience (preferred)
- Strong understanding of (executive) compensation and benefits practice (essential)
- Understanding of European / Global compensation and the regulations (preferred)
- Ability to work at senior levels of the organization (for example, preparing documents for the Board, Supervisory Board Remuneration Committee, presenting to / discussing difficult subjects with senior management, including MB) (essential)
- Strong project management and communication skills, particularly in driving annual pay review (essential)
- Basic understanding of Dutch employment law and (international) tax principles (preferred)
- Basic understanding of international mobility (preferred)
- Proficient in Excel and good working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word (essential)
We offer you
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere and collegiality;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, craftsmanship and development are our top priority;
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client and with an eye for society together;
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague;