Responsible Investment Specialist
Unique opportunity for an ambitious Responsible Investment Specialist to lever your expertise, broaden your skills and have a positive societal impact.
We are looking for an dedicated professional with personality who strives for quality and has good written and verbal communication skills. We expect you to dedicate most of your time to integrating ESG into the investment processes within NN IP, and able to build, maintain and strengthen relationships with both the investment teams as well as other relevant parts of the organization,. Furthermore, the right person for this role is a real team player with a strong developed political sensitivity (both internally as externally) who is willing to commit him or herself to our ambition to be a leader in RI.
Your impact as a Responsible Investment Specialist at NN
Are you looking to join an ambitious team operating at the crossroads of corporate responsibility and investments and are you aware of the latest developments regarding sustainability and familiar with investing? Then this might be the challenge you are looking for! The Responsible Investing team has a broad range of activities:
- Focus on the integration of ESG data in the investment process, working closely with analysts and portfolio managers
- Research and analyze data (qualitative and quantitative)
- Actual knowledge of the latest developments regarding responsible investing and its debates
- Publish on and present our views on topics related to responsible investing
- Represent NN IP in a variety of partnerships and industry bodies
- Advise Institutional clients on Responsible Investment Policies and Practices
- Participate in the Active Ownership program of NN IP, especially Proxy Voting
We are looking for:
- Team player with strong sense for individual accountability
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Pro-activity and accuracy
- Experience in the investment industry
- Fluent in both English (verbal and written)
- University degree
- Demonstrated drive Passion for sustainability combined with financial markets
- Client focussed and Commercial skills
- Creative and open mindset, ability to listen and express and communicate views
We also care about you
Just as you as our Responsible Investment Specialist care for our customers, we also care for you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center.
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
- In-house training and personal skills training.
Whatever we do, we do together in an environment where your personality, talents and ideas count. For example, collaborating with another team is quite the norm and regularly leads to better outcomes. We have no thresholds within NN; everyone is readily accessible and willing to help each other.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries, and there are quite a few: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
As a Investment Specialist , you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Critical skills of a Investment Specialist
You have a high learning agility, meaning you can easily adapt and absorb new information in a changing environment. Customer service is central to everything you do, whether it is toward your colleagues from Commerce & Sales or General Management. Thanks to your highly developed communication and social skills, you accomplish this with ease. You draw the best out of yourself as well as those around you. If you can help someone, you do not think twice about it.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Please contact Mina Bahaj via +31 (0)6 15066245.