Responsible Investment Specialist
Unique opportunity for an ambitious Responsible Investment Specialist to lever your expertise, broaden your skills and have a positive societal impact
Are you looking for a new challenge and are you aware of the latest developments regarding responsible investing and familiar with investing? Then this might be the challenge you are looking for!
- Participate in NN IP’s Active Ownership program including engagement and proxy voting
- Work closely with mainstream analysts and portfolio managers
- Advise Institutional clients on Responsible Investment Policies and Practices
- Present our efforts in this field to the outside world
- Research and analyze data (qualitative and quantitative)
- Actual knowledge of the latest developments regarding responsible investing and its debates
- Represent NN IP in a variety of partnerships and industry bodies
Meet your team
The Innovation and Responsible Investing platform of NN Investment Partners is a central platform within Investments. The platform inspires, facilitates and develops investment solutions for the investment departments. The goal is to contribute to improving returns and contribute to a more responsible society.
Responsible investing, an integral part of NN Investment Partners’ business, reflects an investment approach that goes beyond specific concerns about environmental and social sustainability. It is an embodiment of our values concerning active and responsible ownership. This set of values is a long-term view that we put to work to benefit our clients and society at large.
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) issues are important intangible value drivers and a key factor in the identification of corporate and management quality. We believe that companies that maintain high standards of corporate governance and corporate responsibility tend to deliver long-term shareholder value over time. Our work focuses on financially material ESG issues such as carbon risk management, human rights in the supply chain and board quality. The work entails a mix of different assignments, including preparing engagement meetings, support proxy voting activities, and support investment research.
We are looking for several team players with knowledge of ESG criteria and integration, and preferably financial market experience, abundant communicative, operational and analytical skills, and strong accountability towards performance and reporting on the investment solutions we provide our clients.
We are looking for an dedicated professional with personality who strives for quality and has good written and verbal communication skills. Someone who is client focused/oriented and is able to build, maintain and strengthen relationships with investment teams. Furthermore the right person for this role is a real team player with a strong developed organization sensitivity (both internally as externally) who is willing to commit him or herself to our ambition to be a leader in RI.
We are looking for:
- Team player with strong sense for individual accountability
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Pro-activity and accuracy
- Client focussed and Commercial skills
- Fluent in both English (verbal and written)
- Appropriate Education
- Experience in the financial market industry
- Passion for sustainability combined with financial markets
- Creative and open mindset, ability to listen and express and communicate views
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and/or selection you can contact Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration
More information about our application process can be found here.