NN is a life insurance company with great aims in Belgium. We protect what our customers hold most dear: their family and those close to them. We believe that insurance is a very personal matter and by keeping things personal, our goal is to make all the difference.
With 1.4 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group.
Which is why we extend a warm welcome to NN to all potential new employees looking to make a positive impact on the lives of every one of our unique customers!
What will be your contribution to our organization?
As a Reporting Officer, you will be responsible for internal and external reporting to internal clients, as well as to the NN Group and regulators. You and your colleagues will also ensure that reporting processes are improved. You will also deliver the correct and required reports on time to internal and external client in BeGaap, IFRS and SII.
- You will support our Financial Accounting Control & Treasury Manager in periodic internal and external reporting by following guidelines and procedures.
- By closely collaborating with NN Group, Finance and Risk department you will be responsible for continuous improvement of existing report including automation and simplification and implementation of new reporting.
- An important task is acting as a liaison officer for NN Group, members of the management board and other stakeholders (managers, team leaders, supervisory authorities, etc.) for recurring and ad-hoc requests
- You will analyze the evolution of monthly figures, challenge the reporting content and provide management with key information
- You will play an important role in Finance integration projects (IFRS 9, IFRS 17, accounting software migration…).
Are you the unique Financial Assets Coordinator we are looking for?
NN is on the move and this department is moving with it. Everything revolves around authenticity and stimulating the uniqueness of our employees. So you are unique with your 3 to 5 years of experience in a controlling and/or reporting department or in financial audit. You also have a good knowledge of the BE GAAP standards and IFRS. Knowledge of Solvency is a valuable asset.
- MS Office and the applications for analysis and reporting is no novelty for you.
- A good knowledge of English and French or Dutch is necessary for executing your daily requirements.
- You are rigorous and curious.
- Meeting deadlines is no challenge for you because you are efficient at planning.
- You are dynamic and flexible.
- You are a real team player, but also capable of working independently.
- As a problem-solver, you can work solutions-oriented.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organizational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
Why work at NN?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed. People willing to give the best of themselves for our customers. People with fresh ideas and the kind of drive that enables them to take the initiative. And people who are on board with our values. But, especially, we need people with a unique personality that really makes a difference. Above all: be yourself. That’s what we value and appreciate at NN!
- We will give you an attractive salary, supplemented by a range of fringe benefits, such as group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-cheques, 20 days’ holiday, 12 extra days off.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and further develop your unique talents, so that you will continue to build your career. There’s a whole range of things available for you: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN, we know just how important relaxation is! Which is why we aim to achieve a good work-life balance. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group lessons are just some of the things that will make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought about providing an enjoyable, totally innovative working environment, where you feel at home, situated in the bustling city that is Brussels, literally next door to Brussels South railway station.
Applying for a job? Come and make a difference with us!
Are you already excited about our vacancy and are you the Reporting Officer we are looking for? Apply now and send your CV and motivation letter via this button.