NN Belgium is looking for a Financial Reporting Officer for its Financial Accounting Control & Treasury department. In this position, you will be responsible for internal and external reporting to internal clients, as well as to the NN Group and regulators. You and your colleagues will also ensure that reporting processes are improved.
Your talent counts at NN and so does your personality. Because we want you to contribute towards something special. Our ambition is to become the most efficient insurance company, where our clients take centre stage. Helping them protect what is close to their heart. CARE, CLEAR, COMMMIT.
As our new Reporting Officer you will:
- support our Financial Accounting Control & Treasury Manager in periodic internal and external reporting in accordance with guidelines and procedures.
- deliver the correct and required reports on time to internal and external client in BeGaap, IFRS and SII
- closely collaborate with NN Group, Finance and Risk department for continuous improvement of existing report including automation and simplification, and implementation of new reporting,
- act as a liaison officer for NN Group, members of the management board and other stakeholders (managers, team leaders, supervisory authorities, etc.) for recurring and ad-hoc requests
- analyze the evolution of monthly figures, challenge the reporting content and provide management with key information
- play an important role in Finance integration projects (IFRS 9, IFRS 17, accounting software migration…)
The Reporting Officer we are looking for has the following skills:
- a Master’s degree in Economics or Finance.
- 3-5 years of experience in a controlling and/or reporting department or in financial audit
- good knowledge of the BE GAAP standards and IFRS. Knowledge of Solvency II is an asset
- excellent knowledge of MS Office and the applications for analysis and reporting
- a good command of English and French or Dutch
- rigorous and curious
- efficient at planning: you are able to easily meet different deadlines.
- dynamic and flexible
- a real team player, but also capable of working independently.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.