We are looking for a Quantitative Risk Developer with superb programming skills. If you’re the right one for us, you love model development, testing and programming in Risk Agility, Prophet, R and VBA.
You take great pride in your work and you can explain your analyses in plain language to senior management. You have a strong tendency to look at the future of Risk with the use of robotics or movement to the cloud.
As Quantitative Developer at the Risk department within NN Life your job is continuously changing. You are responsible for developing and maintaining models that are used within NN Life. Think about risk models, cash flow models, asset models and several supporting models.
We also work on special projects involving modelling expertise like process improvements, robotics or movement to the cloud.
You are responsible for:
- Model development, testing and implementation in RiskAgility FM, Prophet, R and VBA
- Process improvements/automation of regular processes.
- Investigation and implementation of movement towards the cloud, the use of robotics and other innovative solutions
- Train and coach other members of the team
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with.
NN is a large organization which offers you several opportunities. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit Nationale-Nederlanden Life.
- University degree in Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science and other related disciplines
- Familiarity with financial products and techniques to model them. Preferably experience with modelling life insurance products.
- Passion for programming; preferred proven ability to write well-structured code in an object oriented programming language
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A dynamic, passionate and close team of colleagues. They work extremely hard, every day, and also make time for a drink on the terrace.
- Good work/life balance. We think it is very important that you have enough time for nice activities in your spare time.
- The job is for 36-40 working hours a week and the location is Rotterdam.
- Job seniority depends on experience
- A one- year contract.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Aditi Parekh, head of Risk Modelling Services by e-mail on Aditi.Parekh@nn-group.com.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk on 070- 513 1336.
More information about our application process can be found here.