NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is an NN company supporting NN Group’s Head Office in The Hague, Netherlands as well as all European local entities, in actuarial and insurance mathematics related projects. The team is international and depending on position can include travelling to our clients at NN entities across Europe. NN RAS Modelling & Scripting team now opens a position to a Quantitative Analyst.
Your impact as a Quantitative Analyst at NN
Why would you be satisfied with Excel-based process analytics which often become repetitive? In the Modelling & Scripting team your purpose would be to get rid of these, design smarter processes and implement such for several European units.
- Involvement in various quantitative modelling projects, focusing on Python and R developments
- Design of actuarial and risk models and processes based on business request
- Business analytics using Power BI
- Development of data science models
- Automation of calculation-intensive financial processes
- Working proactively in an agile team
- Support of users in model usage and understanding
- Prepare and teach training materials of Python, R and Power BI
- Good communication with all relevant stakeholders, mainly in English
We also care about you
Here at NN, care is a core value. Just as you as our Quantitative Analyst indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. We offer great development opportunities within a professionally inspiring, yet familiar work environment. NN RAS is not providing you a job, but an environment to give your innovation ideas in software engineering a route at a huge insurance company, having inexhaustible fields to develop.
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational, yet informal work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself: skills and personal development are high priorities at NN RAS
- Becoming part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues
- Competitive remuneration
- Modern working conditions with room for individual choices
- International development possibilities
Within the Modelling & Scripting Team, we work with a joint effort to deliver high-quality products to our clients from quarter to quarter. By joining us you will become part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues with a desire to always achieve the best for the customer. At the same time, you will experience open communication and mutual support towards each-other within the team.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries, and there are quite a few: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
As a Quantitative Analyst, you will work from our beautiful, brand new office located in Budapest. We will offer you a local (no expat) contract with a competitive remuneration package according to the Hungarian labor market. We offer modern employment and working conditions with room for individual choices (ergonomic equipment, flexibility in working hours, opportunity to work remotely, etc.)
Critical skills of a Quantitative Analyst
If most of the following bullet-points describes you perfectly, our Modelling & Scripting team could definitely use a talent like you!
- Experience with BI tools, preferably Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced programming background (preferably 2-5+ years) - preferably in R, Python and/or VBA
- Experience with version controlling (Git, Gitlab, Azure DevOps, SVN) is an advantage
- On the personal side: good communicational skills, creativity, innovation, cooperative attitude, solution & customer-oriented thinking, preciseness
- A pro-active team player that can also operate as an independent professional, is self-sufficient in prioritizing
- Experience with databases, knowledge of SAS, SQL, Access is an advantage
Commit to NN
You want to kick start your career in a dynamic company that offers plenty of future growth opportunities as well as the possibility to do assignments internationally? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Edina Balogh (Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist) at +36 70 3618063. Applications can also be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org; your files will be treated confidentially.