At NN Investment Partners, we provide our clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions. We manage assets for institutional and retail clients, fund distributors.
NN Investment Partners has approximately €245 billion assets under management. Worldwide, over 1200 professionals watch over our clients’ money.
NN Investment Partners is the principal asset manager of NN Group active across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. is a “super ManCo” overseeing approximately €49 billion, distributed in 25 countries. The operating model is based on delegation to affiliate and non-affiliate service providers. NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A. bears ultimate responsibility and as such performs oversight on the delegated activities to ensure compliance with laws and regulation and to safeguard investor’s interests.
Your main responsibilities:
As member of the Prospectus Management & Coordination Team of the Legal Department of NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A., you will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Draft, review and coordination for implementation of regulations / new projects in prospectuses.
- Liaise with Luxembourg regulatory authorities (CSSF) for legal approval process of prospectuses (i.e. correspondence drafting, performance of filings, queries and clarifications related to the update of prospectuses, etc.).
- Plan internal coordination and preparation (including ensuring consistency of the prospectus in terms of content, layout, presentation and wording) of prospectuses update in close cooperation with internal stakeholders involved in the update of prospectuses.
- Draft circular resolutions and notice to shareholders in relation to prospectus update.
- Planning and internal / external (service providers) coordination for the translation of prospectuses as well as the dissemination and review of notices to shareholders in relation to prospectus update.
- Organization of public release / dissemination of prospectus with visa, prospectus translated and notices to shareholders.
Your Experience and skills:
- Education: Academic working and thinking level, with minimum a bachelor degree with proven experience.
- Professional experience: 3-5+ years of relevant experience in similar working environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment linked to the set up and maintenance of investment funds.
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg asset management industry as well as of stakeholders involved in the investment fund business, its flows and processes.
- Language skills: English and French, German and any other language is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Pro-active & problem- solving oriented mind-set.
- High degree of analytical skills and eye for detail.
We offer you:
The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you;
Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your English resume and letter of motivation.
You need also to provide us with a criminal record attestation
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Dirk Jacquemyns on +32 475 49 00 36 or by email email@example.com