The Talent Acquisition Manager focuses on the programme design, management and execution of the global traineeship. Provides guidance for and coordinates with the business units and international offices on traineeship programme matters. Collects trainee jobs and is leading in monitoring the quality of these trainee jobs and assignments within the organization. Develops the content of the traineeship programme in cocreation with the business and the Trainee manager of the Global Traineeship.
- Programme Design & Management
- Programme Implementation
- Recruitment & Selection
- Coaching & Development of Trainees
- Performance Management
Continuously improves the traineeship balancing between the business needs and the drivers of young talents to make the NN Group Traineeship the Traineeship of Choice for high potentials in Financial Services. Contributes to a strong branding of the Traineeship in the market and with that to the ambition of NN to become an Employer of Choice.
You will be part of the Human Capital Development team, which is part of the NN Group HR Headoffice.
The centre is responsible for the development of tools , guidelines and specific solutions for the following key areas:
- Leadership Branding & Learning ;
- Talent Management and Strategic Workforce Management;
- Traineeship (programme development and trainee management);
- Employer Branding/Employee Value Proposition (EVP) & Communication;
- Diversity & Engagement;
- Performance Management.
The Human Capital Development team works in close collaboration with various NN businesses through virtual teams. This setup is geared to letting staff around the world collaborate in fields of expertise regardless of time and place, according to the agile principle.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, master’s degree preferred
- > 5 years’ experience in designing and delivering training programs on a global and international level using multiple platforms
- Experience in effectively and successfully managing vendor relationships
- Proven program design, executive coaching and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder management,
- Planning & organisation skills – hands on approach
- Entrepreneurship and business driven,
- Innovation/out of the box thinking
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 10 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .