Program Business Analyst
As part of the Agile New Way of Working program within Insurance International, we are looking for a Program Business Analyst to support the program in understanding/ documenting key program artefacts. Identifying gaps and then facilitating the ongoing inter country collaboration in the development and sharing of best practice tools and templates.
Being the pivotal point to maximise cross country collaboration of best practice and ensuring any gaps are well documented and owned until delivery within the Centre of Excellence team.
This is your challenge:
You are a highly organized individual, who is highly proficient in the development of professional and compelling program content. Which with some directional support can be used at an Insurance International management team level to give updates, drive discussion and gain directional consensus.
Leverages off social media and file sharing tools to create a strong collaboration platform between the Centre of Excellence team at group and with the execution teams within the business units. Always looking for opportunities to drive new value through the platform by responding to the needs identified by our in country teams.
Will then need to ensure that you collaborate with the Group teams and drive them to the outcomes required by the local BU teams.
As required, provide administrative support to the Product Owner of the program, including events management and logistical support.
This role will require strong influencing skills and the ability to work to win/win outcomes with the business units- in order to gain buy in and strong collaboration to jointly deliver the agreed plan.
Finally, this program will be run also using agile principles, so the successful applicant would need to be prepared to combine the delivery of some of the traditional change management artefacts with working in a scrum based team.
Skills, education and experience:
- Academic education and relevant program management experience;
- Experience in running Sharepoint or other collaboration tools;
- Strong Powerpoint skills with experience in developing for a senior audience;
- Experience in leveraging both traditional/digital/ social mediums;
- Experience in working in an agile way beneficial, but not essential;
- Experience with Insurance operations an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of NN internal processes and practices.
You are/ competencies:
- Work best in a team environment;
- Leveraging best practices and people insights to drive organizational change;
- Sensitive to cultural and demographic diversity;
- Good influencing and collaboration skills;
- Results orientation with a can do attitude;
- Highly organized and self-motivating;
- Open to learn new ways or working.
As part of the International Insurance team, you will work with many different change functions on central and local (international) level. We work Agile and using Scrum, still many of our business units have not gone that far yet and have are on varying stages on the journey to working in a fully scaled agile manner. We promote adaptive planning, evolutionary development, continuous improvement, and encourage rapid and flexible response to change.
In short the environment is dynamic and requires a structured mind to prioritize tasks and maintain focus.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. Information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Dennis Damoiseaux at telephone number +31 (0)6 82 999 606 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our application process can be found here.