Are you looking for a new challenge in a large organisation in which you will be responsible for interaction with Stakeholders, translation of the Finance and IT Business goals into Epics and User Stories and management of the Product backlog? Are you an experienced Product Owner who can easily align, collaborate and communicate with other Product Owners and stakeholders to ensure successful releases and alignment with organization goals? Do you embrace it to Build IT, Run IT, Love IT and to Own IT? And on top of that you fully embrace and encourage the Agile way of working and take full ownership of the results. If the above appeals to you, than you are the person we’re looking for!
- Develop a Product Vision and roadmap based on the needs and goals of Group Finance, local Finance departments as well as external developments, translated into User Stories;
- Creation, management and prioritization of the Product Backlog based on clear criteria, in close cooperation with Stakeholders and in line with the Business goals as well as the requirements of the Corporate IT organization (CIO) and Security;
- Clear communication towards the teams with regard to Epics, requested functionality and User Stories that have been included in the Backlog;
- Intermediate between Finance and CIO with regard to the run and change activities of the Group Finance IT platform;
- Timely identification of constraints in cooperation with the Scrum Master and proposal for resolution and improvement;
- Apply, promote and improve the Agile way of working;
- Focus on operational excellence and high customer service.
Meeting your team
Finance Applications Support and Services (FASS) works from backlog, mostly agile, on a number of topics to keep the operation running and to implement improvements, optimize the applications and processes in a secure and compliant manner. FASS focus is on the teams both in Group Finance & Reporting as well as Collections & Disbursements, Payments, Accounting and Cost Control. The team aims its attention on supporting the NL-operations, with a small exception for NN Belgium.
For this team we are looking for dynamic, flexible, and motivated colleagues to help us deliver great service. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for maximizing the value of Information Management for CFO / Group Finance & Reporting / Finance Service Centre.
The challenge for the coming year(s) is to keep the operations running while changing the processes and infrastructure according to the plans and requests of the different Business Units and Functional Units, at the same time changing the own processes and infrastructure of Group Finance & Reporting as well. Some of the important highlights are the integration of DL- NN, continuing the migration of our applications to a cloud infrastructure, adapting to new reporting standards like IFRS 17.
In the interaction between running the daily operation by performing daily process control service, granting authorizations, handling customer requests and resolve incidents and dealing with changes from incidents or customer requests, changes forced upon us by law, a close cooperation is established between Information Management and CIO.
Open positions FASS
Within FASS, the following Product Owner vacancy is open for application:
- Collections & Disbursements
Collections & Disbursements are teams that for now are organized into the internal customer (Life and Non-Life) that focus on administrating and processing all the financial obligations with the customer or broker in SAP. Almost all product administrations in NL are using these administrations, keeping it up and working flawlessly while at the same incorporating business and IT changes is very important.
- Intellectual ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree;
- Experience in an Agile leadership role like Product Owner is required;
- Strong stakeholder management skills to enable close collaboration and alignment with end users, (senior) management and other stakeholders;
- Communications and collaborations skills to problem solve, co-create and align with other Product Owners;
- Result driven and pragmatic, willing to go the extra mile;
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework in a finance organization is a plus;
- Experience with the supported processes and solutions is a plus.
Meeting the team:
Arun Sivaramakrishnan, Head of Performance & Analytics and Derk-Jan Stol, Head of Group Finance & Reporting, talk about the challenges NN Finance is facing, and why it is so interesting to work for NN in an ever changing world.
Check out the following vlog and meet your new colleagues!
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
- A position in job grade 11 / 12 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
More information about our application process can be found here.