Are you looking for a new challenge in a large organisation in which you will be responsible for interaction with Stakeholders, translation of the Finance and IT Business goals into Epics and User Stories and management of the Product backlog? Are you an experienced Product Owner who can easily align, collaborate and communicate with other Product Owners and stakeholders to ensure successful releases and alignment with organization goals? Do you embrace it to Build IT, Run IT, Love IT and to Own IT? And on top of that you fully embrace and encourage the Agile way of working and take full ownership of the results. If the above appeals to you, than you are the person we’re looking for!
- Develop a Product Vision and roadmap based on the needs and goals of Group Finance, local Finance departments as well as external developments, translated into User Stories;
- Creation, management and prioritization of the Product Backlog based on clear criteria, in close cooperation with Stakeholders and in line with the Business goals as well as the requirements of the Corporate IT organization (CIO) and Security;
- Clear communication towards the teams with regard to Epics, requested functionality and User Stories that have been included in the Backlog;
- Intermediate between Finance and CIO with regard to the run and change activities of the Group Finance IT platform;
- Timely identification of constraints in cooperation with the Scrum Master and proposal for resolution and improvement;
- Apply, promote and improve the Agile way of working;
- Focus on operational excellence and high customer service.
Meeting your team
Finance Applications Support and Services (FASS) works from backlog, mostly agile, on a number of topics to keep the operation running and to implement improvements, optimize the applications and processes in a secure and compliant manner. FASS focus is on the teams both in Group Finance & Reporting as well as Collections & Disbursements, Payments, Accounting and Cost Control. The team aims its attention on supporting the NL-operations, with a small exception for NN Belgium.
For this team we are looking for dynamic, flexible, and motivated colleagues to help us deliver great service. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for maximizing the value of Information Management for CFO / Group Finance & Reporting / Finance Service Centre.
The challenge for the coming year(s) is to keep the operations running while changing the processes and infrastructure according to the plans and requests of the different Business Units and Functional Units, at the same time changing the own processes and infrastructure of Group Finance & Reporting as well. Some of the important highlights are the integration of DL- NN, continuing the migration of our applications to a cloud infrastructure, adapting to new reporting standards like IFRS 17.
In the interaction between running the daily operation by performing daily process control service, granting authorizations, handling customer requests and resolve incidents and dealing with changes from incidents or customer requests, changes forced upon us by law, a close cooperation is established between Information Management and CIO.
Open positions FASS
Within FASS, the following Product Owner vacancies are open for application:
- SAP BW
The SAP BW team takes care of all the data collection from the SAP and Peoplesoft FAR platforms to feed into the Consolidation and Reporting applications. Legal changes are high on the priority list, as well as automating workflows to make sure employees can focus on data analytics instead of data gathering and -reconciliation. The team works alternating in Rotterdam and The Hague.
Check out the following vlog and meet your new colleagues!
- Intellectual ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree;
- Experience in an Agile leadership role like Product Owner is required;
- Strong stakeholder management skills to enable close collaboration and alignment with end users, (senior) management and other stakeholders;
- Communications and collaborations skills to problem solve, co-create and align with other Product Owners;
- Result driven and pragmatic, willing to go the extra mile;
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework in a finance organization is a plus;
- Experience with the supported processes and solutions is a plus.
NN Group is an international organization that offers many career and development opportunities. You will work within the Information Management department of the CFO/Group Finance & Reporting organization.
- Position for 36 hour, location The Hague. Occasional international travel may be required;
- Excellent terms of employment with many possibilities to personalize;
- Job grade 11 or 12 (dependent on experience and scope), with a competitive salary;
- 12 month contract, with possibility to get a permanent contract. Existing NN Group employee’s will keep their existing contract;
- Healthy work-life balance and an exciting international environment.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
More information about our application process can be found here.