You are an end user-oriented Product Owner with proven experience in ICT Infrastructure and competent engineering skills. You are end-to-end responsible for defining, developing and providing the WPS services provided by the Integration Services team together with your multi-disciplinary and cross-functional team. You stay closely aligned with the other Product Owners to define and align the Workplace Services roadmap.
In order to fulfil your mission, you draw on your deep technical understanding of the Windows (Server), SMB, DFS, Windows Printing, Storsimple, Azure and desktop virtualization (preferable experience with a cloud transition of virtual desktop technology). You show strong team leadership abilities to guide the team to deliver value-adding services within your product portfolio. You work in a DevOps way, closely aligning with the end-users and other stakeholders, empowering the engineers in your team.
You are responsible to develop and maintain a roadmap for the Integration Services, based on business requirements and overall market trends. You are on top of the industry roadmap and you are able to interface between your team, the end user organization and stakeholders. Next you are able to communicate in deep level about your products and services with your providers. You understand technology areas you operate in and are able to communicate with the internal and external providers and define the requirements and deal with issues for your products lines. You are a competent Dev engineer that can contribute to discussions regarding the full stack. You are able to define user stories and derive clear sprint goals. You will support the implementation of the new DevOps Way of Working.
You will be end-to-end responsible for the services provided by the collaborations services team, this includes also the financial planning and budget.
Set strategy and goals for your team
- Define service vision and team mission together with the team
- Define the team roadmap, increment -and sprint planning
- Derive and align the service roadmap for the team, feeding into the mission of the Workplace Services Department
Align stakeholders and focus on end-user experience
- Manage all internal and external suppliers supporting the service development
- Proactively align with stakeholders, other Product Owners and other teams on development pipeline
- Participate in the selection of new suppliers and the contractual negotiations
Deliver full infrastructure services to the consumer
- Introduce and integrate new Integration Services technologies for the international NN organization, upfront of market trends
- Manage the lifecycle of the Integration Services product lines, including maintenance, introduction of new features, and guiding end-users in their transition
- Design and implement procedures and processes that are required for the life cycle management of the Integration Services product lines.
- Prioritize backlog based on technical understanding and on creating consumer value / ROI as soon as possible through MVP principles
- Guide the team on a daily basis to ensure delivery of your services
- Act as ambassador of the service to the end-users
Apply and improve DevOps way of working
- Write clear user stories which are understood by the team and derived from consumer needs
- Rigorously drive DevOps rituals in conjunction with the Scrum Master of your team (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective)
- Define quality standards and “Definition of Done” (“DoD”)
- Continuously improve yourself, your team and the services of your team
- Coach members of your team
- Intellectual IT ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree.
- Extensive experience in engineering as an DevOps Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of Windows (Server), SMB, DFS, Windows Printing, Storsimple, Azure and desktop virtualization (preferable experience with a cloud transition of virtual desktop technology).
- Experience in any of the following leadership roles in Agile teams like Scrum Master or Product Owner are a plus
- Working knowledge of technology in interfacing teams and end users, to get an end-to-end view
- Strong team leadership abilities, including ability to motivate and convince without being directive
- Stakeholder management skills to enable close collaboration and alignment with end users, management and other stakeholders
- Communications and collaborations skills to problem solve, co-create and align with other Product Owners
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
The Workplace Solutions department provides all end-user related facilities for NN Group. Facilities range from laptops/desktops, end-user application, e-mail, instant messaging, file, print, telecommunication services, etc. The services are provided to all end users within NN Group and an external group of users (Tied Agents). A total of around 25.000 users are using the workplace services on a daily basis.
The Integration Services team is end to end responsible for all file, print and virtual desktop services within NN Group. This is a cutting edge engineering team which focusses on automation and delivery of innovative new end-user features, systems and services delivered from a mixture of on premise and cloud services.
Application & Contact
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call Wilco Jansen, telefoonnummer +31 6 11248089., or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the application process? Call Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, Recruiter. on +31 6 222 044 84 or email@example.com
Only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated