Product Owner Infrastructure/VMWare
Are you looking for a challenging position in which you are responsible for maintaining and migrating VMWare environments? Are you familiar with the agile way of working and you know how the change to DevOps should take place. Then we are looking for you. The job is based in The Hague, the Netherlands. What we offer:
For our Cloud Services & Hosting organization we are looking for a Product owner Network with proven track record in leading large scale virtualized environments. This person would be responsible for strategic migrations and leading operations for network environments across the entire NN organization. The job is based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Lead the team in further automating, improving and securing the full network stack
- Prioritize and plan improvements the Agile way
- Perform extensive stakeholder management for planning improvements and onboarding customers
- Basic knowledge of: network equipment, NSX and SD Wan technologies, automation
- Working closely with various (Product owners of) IT groups such as database, infra and security teams, application teams
- Creating and maintaining a vision on the future network together with architecture
- Maintaining the stability of the network landscape by controlled change implementation
- Ensuring security controls are in place and deviations are followed up and acted upon
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group: https://nn-careers.com/about-us/
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields (or equivalent experience) required.
- Very experienced in Agile way of working (scrum)
- At least seven 7 years projectmanagement / productmanagement experience
- Hands-on attitude
- Planning and analytical skills offering us structure in execution
- Extensive experience in working with techies
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong focus on IT security
- Knowledge of and large practical experience with ITIL
- Knowledgeable on AWS environments
- Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends and/or during change windows outside of normal business hours.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Ability to consult with the customer on business requirements.
- Very strong interpersonal, customer service, result oriented and team building skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation in English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
- Preferred: certified Product Owner and Agile basic.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36/40 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 10 / 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Hugo van Zelm.