NN Belgium is looking for a Product Owner for its Financial Accounting Control & Treasury department. In this position, you will be responsible for the coordination of all IT projects within the department.
Your role is to build a bridge between the financial and IT departments of NN Belgium in order to ensure the added value delivery of finance-related IT projects. All activities are managed following Agile methodology (SaFE).
Joining the NN financial department will offer you new challenges by participating in complex and high-impact projects for the department itself and for the company as a whole. You will also be an active player in the design of what the future financial department will look like.
- consolidate the various Finance Business requirements
- support the interests of the Business in the PI process
- assist the Agile teams in the preparation and the participation to quarterly planning meetings (Program Increment - PI)
- coordinate and prioritize the development requests
- challenge and align business & technical teams
- help the Business in clarifying its needs through the redaction of user stories for the Scrum teams
- follow up the implementation of the requested solutions, participate to bi-monthly Sprint Planning Meetings and daily stand ups
- At this moment, the following ongoing financial projects require your support : IFRS 17 implementation, introduction of a new accounting software, different back office migration tracks…
- a Bachelor or Master degree (Finance / Economy/Accounting)
- 3-7y experience of work, preferably in the Insurance business
- affinity with IT
- a good understanding of the insurance industry value chain & business processes
- experience with formulation of business requirements
- excellent English written and spoken, good knowledge of French or Dutch
- change oriented, previous involvement in transformation projects considered a plus
- advanced in work with Excel-PowerPoint-Visio
- extremely efficient at planning