NN Investment Partners offers fund ranges which are domiciled in Belgium, Cayman Islands, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Poland. These fund ranges constitute more than 300 funds that are distributed in more than 25 countries globally.
Product Management & Development (PM&D) is responsible for the management of all fund ranges within NN Investment Partners. The Product Management team ensures that investment funds across domiciles are fit for purpose, keeping the fund ranges up to date by introducing new funds, performing regular product reviews, revising existing funds and phasing out funds that are at the end of their product life cycle. The department manages and executes the product agenda in close cooperation with a broad range of stakeholders across the value chain. The Product Management Team is at the very heart of NN Investment Partners,.
As Product Manager you can be involved in product management activities for all fund ranges across all asset classes. You will work closely with many different functions such as Investment Engine, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Risk Management and Marketing & Sales to prepare, coordinate and ensure execution of the initiatives. It is key that you are able to balance the requirements and interests well in support of our common company goals.
- At least 1-3 years of experience within Asset Management preferably within product management
- Basic knowledge of mutual fund structures including UCITS & AIFMD funds
- Works structured and disciplined and has excellent planning & prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- University degree preferably in finance, economics or legal
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
- Client centric
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent thinker, dares to challenges the status quo
- Politically adept, networker
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Pro-active and result driven
We offer you
There is more than an average degree of creativity and entrepreneurship needed to build success in your area of expertise. NN Investment Partners challenges you, but also gives a lot in return. Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment.
- Work with some of the most talented people in your field
- A stimulating, open and informal work environment
- A position in Hay scale 16 commensurate with the level of maturity expected in your position
- Employee benefits package that for a large part can be adapted to your own personal wishes.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman on 0031 6 51509766 .