Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial international environment? Do you want to be part of a European startup within NN? Are you a product manager that is able to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions to challenge the market? Then let’s talk!
For international we are investigating growth opportunities to extend our product offering from one digital insurance factory for the European market, focusing on existing markets first.. Within this journey product development plays an important role. We would like to extend our team with an experienced product manager with P&C.
You will operate in a multidisciplinary team (agile/scrum set-up) among other specialists with whom together you build and maintain insurance products. You will operate in the product & process team that is responsible for the delivery (both building and maintaining) of propositions towards distributors. The team is responsible for product, process and pricing. Within this team you will be the expert on product cross-border with a focus on home insurances.
- Develop new products and product features for our proposition
- Be laison between claims management and product development
- Execute portfolio analysis and come with concrete solutions to maintain or increase profitability
- Write and maintain product cookbooks for distributors
- Assist distributors in answering questions on the product
- Assist commercial streams with getting deals
- Arrange communication toward end-clients related to product improvements
- Academic degree
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager in a commercial environment
- Knowledge P&C (property and casualty) products
- P&C knowledge in mature insurance markets (UK, NL, Germany or Nordics)
- Good content writing skills
- Communicative skills and international mindset
- Experience with digital products and sales channels
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o Working in a small flat entrepreneurial growth organization
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 10/11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .