Are you our talented new Procurement Professional who is experienced with procurement in multiple disciplines?
Group Procurement is a shared knowledge service center for the whole NN Organization, reporting directly to the MB. It is responsible for the procurement policies within NN Group. Group Procurement executes directly all procurement activities for the dutch entities and the group contracts and indirectly advises and supports the procurement teams in the various countries within NN group, in all categories which are divided into the following functional areas:
- HR & Professional Services;
- Business Services/ Facility Management & Marketing & Communication.
Group Procurement focuses on setting up and executing category management, (relatively) large and impactful procurement processes and management of key (strategic)suppliers and contracts. Additionally they are responsible for procurement policies and procedures and are functional responsible for management support tools in the procurement area.
As a Procurement Professional you are responsible for:
- Determine core and non-core IT activities in cooperation with the CIO’s in the business units and taking into account market research, supplier insights and applicable legislation and regulation;
- Translate the procurement strategy into a procurement plan and budget for the own portfolio;
- Monitor IT industry and market developments and collect, analyze and benchmark data from suppliers;
- Collect, assess and discuss business requirements and needs concerning goods/services to be procured (quantities, specifications and services levels) within the assigned portfolio;
- Investigate, assess and select existing and new suppliers, based on supply and demand analysis and using the relevant RFX (RFI, RFP, RFQ, RFB);
- Negotiate with Third Party suppliers;
- Procure IT goods and services at best Total Cost of Ownership.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for the IT application development & maintenance departments in the business units at NN Group.
The most important job requirements are:
- Bachelor degree and academic working level;
- Experienced IT procurement knowledge and proven track record in IT applications;
- Experienced with highly complex and risk full procurement projects;
- Knowledge of IT trends and technology;
- Knowledge of IT applications supplier market;
- Being an expert on IT procurement and act as a subject matter expert;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written;
- Advanced knowledge of procurement analyse techniques;
- Being a Teamplayer;
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally, our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is The Hague;
- A position in job grade 11, depending on knowledge and experience;
- Lots of opportunities to grow and to develop yourself.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
More information about our application process can be found here.