Pricing and Valuation Analyst
Within NN Group we are looking for a pricing and valuation analyst that is able to combine knowledge on valuation with experience in maintaining and improving pricing processes.
Your impact as a Pricing and Valuation Analyst at NN
- Maintain and improve the pricing and valuation process in line with best market practices
- Continuous optimization of processes and tooling with the onsite and offshore team
- Stakeholder management (in- and outside of the pricing governance) to enable change with a focus on controlled onboarding of changes in the daily operations
- Perform business- and data analysis to formulate requirements and user tests to improve data management tooling (MarkitEDM) and enabling change
- Perform periodical reviews on valuation models
- Support periodical in- and external audit cycles
Critical skills of a Pricing and Valuation Analyst
- Academic level with focus on Economics, Finance or Econometrics
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in valuation
- Knowledge of financial instruments, particularly OTC derivatives and illiquid instruments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Financial modeling and coding (VBA) is a plus
- You are a team player with a strong drive to improve processes
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently
- You have excellent communication skills
- You like to be in the centre of the action and a dynamic environment brings out the best in you
Meet the team
Within NN Group Insurance Investment Operations, the Pricing and Valuation team is part of the Market Data Management department, and is responsible for the centralized sourcing, calculation, validation and distribution of prices across different platforms in the value chain. An important part of this responsibility is to ensure that these prices, including the in-house built and maintained model valuations, are a proper reflection of the fair valuation of the instruments in the market. The team in The Hague is supported by an external, operational team in India that is focussed on the execution of the daily process.
Here at NN, care is a core value – care for our customers as well as our employees. You care for our customers’ needs, and as your employer, NN cares for yours. We offer great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. For your career development, we offer you:
On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center
- In-house training and personal skills training
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.. You and your team will contribute to cost-effective operations, inspiring other NN colleagues. At NN we love innovation. We seek to improve and to optimize our working efficiency. As a junior consultant you can help to future-proof NN for the years to come. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a Pricing and Valuation Specialist, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café. What more could you want?
Due to the coronavirus, most of the NN colleagues work from home. At the moment it is unclear when we can return to the office.
Commit to NN
Can you find the balance between good valuation concepts and their implementation?
Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. Questions about the application process? Please contact Mina Bahaj via +31 (0)6 15066245.