Performance Management Expert
NN is the number 4 in Belgium in the field of life insurance and belongs to a strong international group. NN Belgium offers financial services that fit your life: building up a nice pension, protection in case of disability and death. We aim for clarity, care and commitment in everything we do. Because what matters to you, matters to us.
We are looking for a Performance Management Expert.
- assume responsibility for supporting periodic internal and external reporting,
- actively collaborate in preparing the periodic reports for the Client Service management team.
- support the implementation of periodic reporting, ensure the process is correct and reliable, and support the analysis of these activities. You will do so in accordance with the internal and external guidelines and procedures.
- provide support in compiling the annual budgets and periodic forecasts for the costs of the Client Service management team.
- assume responsibility for the periodic monitoring, administration, analysis and reporting of the cost of actuals and projects. You will use the Jira tool (and others) for monitoring the project scrum teams, and the Clarity tool to record the times of project colleagues. You will do so in close collaboration with Finance and HR.
- formulate targeted proposals that contribute to process improvements; you will assume co-responsibility for monitoring and reporting on proposed targets and KPIs of the Client Service management team.
- assume co-responsibility for the transition to Agile working within the organisation, which you will implement together with the performance management team.
- formulate recommendations together with your performance management team for the Client Service management team.
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics and specialised experience
- excellent command of Dutch and French
- a helicopter view
- excellent knowledge of Excel
- able to cope with stress, dynamic
- experience with Agile is a plus
- someone who gladly accepts a challenge
- independent, but also a genuine team player
The place of employment for this position is Fonsnylaan 38, 1060 Brussels, Belgium.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.