Your department and challenge:
The Legal department of NN Investment Partners (NN IP) consists of approximately 40 professionals in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Singapore. As Paralegal Capital Markets you will be based in our The Hague office.
Your main responsibilities:
- Arrange for sign-off and execution of documentation and complete the post-execution of documentation, including archiving soft and hard copies and keeping excel overviews regarding our documentation up-to-date and web-based tools such as Markit’s tool ISDA Amend;
- Assist lawyers in relevant projects and initiatives by gathering and reviewing ancillary legal documentation, constitutional documents, extracts of the chamber of commerce, articles of association etc;
- Take care of email communication of the common mailbox: collect answers, if needed, and reply with the requested information, due filing of communication;
- Review, negotiate and execute various types of agreements including broker terms and conditions, amendment agreements for ISDA, MCA, GMRA and similar contract documentation.
Your experience and skills:
- HBO Legal qualification or experience in a similar paralegal role;
- Experience in assisting lawyers or other professional specialists is a plus;
- Proven Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat skills;
- Good command of English and Dutch (written and spoken);
- Experience in handling ISDA documentation is a plus;
- A digital way of working mindset and/or experience in workflow automation is a plus.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Service minded
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality
- Attention to detail
- Stress resistant and able to deal with tight deadlines
- Structured and organised
- Team player
What we have to offer:
There is more than an average degree of creativity and entrepreneurship needed to build success in your area of expertise. NN IP challenges you, but also gives something in return. We offer:
- Work with some of the most talented people in your field with the ambition to operate as a top tier global asset manager
- A stimulating, open and informal work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits (NN IP job grade 8/9 depending on candidate level)
- 32 hour working schedule
- Based in The Hague.
The organisation you will be part of:
At NN IP, we provide a comprehensive range of investment solutions and services to our clients and partners. We manage assets for institutional clients, investment funds and the NN proprietary account.
NN IP has approximately € 200 billion assets under management. Worldwide, over 1.100 professionals watch over our clients’ money. We operate along regional lines with centres of expertise in Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Application & contact
For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure you can contact Natalia Szymanski, Recruitment Team, via email Natalia.Szymanski@nnip.com
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.