NN is a life insurance company with great aims in Belgium. We protect what our customers hold most dear: their family and those close to them. We believe that insurance is a very personal matter and by keeping things personal, our goal is to make all the difference. With 1.4 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. Which is why we extend a warm welcome to NN to all potential new employees looking to make a positive impact on the lives of each and every one of our unique customers!
What will your impact be as Operations Security Officer
As Operations Security Officer you will be working in our Operations Department. In this role you will be responsible to manage our IAM and UAM environments and manage the IAM tooling (OMADA , SAILPOINT, …). For this role we are looking for someone with a strong technical background in operating systems, networks and IAM/UAM tools. Strong programming and coding skills are also required.
What do you bring with you as OSO?
- All round IT knowledge concerning operating systems ( Windows, Linux, Mac-os, android, Server OS )
- All round knowledge concerning Networks ( basic concepts of networking must be understood, IPV4,IPV6, DNS, Firewall’s and routing )
- Programming and coding skills ( meaning the employee can read and understand + adapt coding when needed)
- Knowledge on SQL databases and connections to it.
- Hardware knowledge is good to have in order help analyzing certain problems with other teams.
- Must have knowledge on Active directory and cloud environments.
- Past experience on security guidelines in a corporate environment.
- Talking, reading and writing 3 languages is a must.
- Knowledge on recent Office related tools ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access)
- 5 Year plus experience in giving support on multiple levels, 1st 2nd 3rd line.
- Past experience in IAM
- Past experience in UAM
- Experience in IAM tooling as OMADA , SAILPOINT or other tooling alike
- IT profile with a maturity between 5 to 10 years of experience
- Spontaneous character
- Stress resistant
- Not afraid to speak it’s mind in open conversations
- Willing to pursue problems until fixed
- Analytical mindset is must
- Flexible in time management
What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed. People willing to give the best of themselves for our customers. People with fresh ideas and the kind of drive that enables them to take the initiative. And people who are totally at home with our values. But, especially, we need people with a unique personality that really makes a difference. In particular, be yourself. That’s what we value and appreciate at NN!
We will give you an attractive salary, supplemented by a range of fringe benefits, such as group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-cheques, 20 days’ holiday, 12 working time adjustment days off and 5 days of extra-legal leave.
You will be given the opportunity to discover and further develop your unique talents, so that you will continue to build your career. There’s a whole range of things available for you: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
At NN, we know just how important relaxation is! Which is why we aim to achieve a good work-life balance. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group lessons are just some of the things that will make it easier for you to find the right balance.
And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought about providing an enjoyable, totally innovative working environment, where you feel at home, situated in the bustling city that is Brussels, literally next door to Brussels South railway station.
Feel like applying? Are you coming to make a difference with us?
Do you want to make a difference along with other enthusiastic professionals? Then we’d like to meet you!