Are you enthusiastic about delivering the best service to customers who are at the steering wheel of our company and do you like to build applications using the latest software for performance management? Then we have an interesting opening for you to join our Scrum team which develops and maintains applications for in- and external reporting and analysis.
At NN Group Finance, Group Finance Reporting Support (GRFS) is responsible for the maintenance and development of Group consolidation and reporting applications for internal and external reporting purposes. We support the business by implementing internally as well as externally legal and legislative-driven change requests. GFRS is part of Finance Service Centre, which has the following mission: “We deliver our periodic financial information on time and with high quality, we focus on improving our accounting and reporting processes by having more streamlined, efficient and automated processes, and thus ensuring a higher quality of reporting in the end”.
GFRS is organized in four feature Scrum teams:
- CRAFT (Group Reporting team)
- NERDS (Management Reporting Dutch business units)
- MAD (Management Reporting International business units)
- FIRE (CXO Reporting)
You will be joining the NERDS (NEtherlands Reporting Delivery Services) team. In this team you will be working with a team of driven professionals who develop, maintain and support management information applications, currently using Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (Oracle EPM) software and supporting software solutions. The NERDS work in close cooperation with the other teams within GRFS, besides service departments and the Dutch business units.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
- HBO level with strong affinity with ICT;
- Affinity with creating scripts/automation;
- Business analysis skills;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Natural tendency to think out of the box, be self-supporting, eager to work in a team and not be afraid to challenge the status quo;
- As a NERDS developer your personal qualities will play an important role.
Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management:
- Oracle Planning;
- Oracle Financial Data Management (FDMEE);
- Microsoft SQL Server Management;
- Oracle Data Integrator;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of CxO Cockpit, Alteryx and VBA are preferred;
- Experience with Agile way of working is preferred.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The possibility to be part of the team which is really helping NN making the best decisions based on information of the highest quality and where it is your responsibility to bring change and to learn;
- A cool, responsible and dynamic team, with different backgrounds, cultures and qualities and with a great spirit to get things done;
- Flexible working hours to make sure you align with your stakeholders, but it enables you also to enjoy the valuable fun things outside the office;
- The job is for 36 working hours and the location is The Hague (HP);
- A position in job grade 8 or 9 (depending on experience and background).
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Do you believe that you are the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
More information about our application process can be found here.