- You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Facilitating and monitoring the design and operational effectivness of Operational controls and processes.
- Challenge the first line in implementing the ECF (Effectieve Control Framework) aligned with the business goals and future plans.
- Tracking progress status around remediation activities to close gaps from policy compliance assessments and various other risk assessments.
- Performing expert based risk assessments (and facilitate risk & control self assessments) for C&C
- Train the first line (C&C) in risk awareness and ECF readiness.
- Implement a maturity model for measuring the risk maturity of C&C.
- Developing appropriate reporting on the expertise.
Meet your team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for Group Operational Risk Management (GORM). GORM has 17 enthusiastic and experienced colleagues working on group ORM oversight and performing 2nd line activities for Corporate Staff Departments. Your colleagues are experienced in Operational Risk, Information Risk, Data Quality and Insurable Risk. The team has one IRM colleague who is working for C&C and we are looking for a new colleague.
- The most important job requirements (experience and skills).
- University degree in relevant areas like riskmanagement, economics, insurance, audit or equivalent
- At least 3- 5 years of professional experience in operational risk management, auditing or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the Financial services industry
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is a big plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong relationship management skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate with, and influence, others
- Excellent and natural communicator; excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch).
- Results oriented, precise, attention to detail and self-starter
- Thorough knowledge of control frameworks.
- Capacity to think both strategically and out of the box to generate new ideas and solutions
As Senior Operational Risk Manager your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 11 ( Riskmanagement level 4 ) with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .