About Altis Investment Management
Altis is an independent affiliate of NN Investment Partners, responsible for multi-manager portfolio management and third-party manager selection across all asset classes. We service a range of international clients in close co-operation with NN IP’s “Integrated Client Solutions” fiduciary service group, as well as autonomously.
Altis was founded in 2004 and oversees more than EUR 60 billion in institutional client assets and EUR 40 billion in wholesale assets. At the heart of our operations is the proprietary Altis data platform, which analyses the portfolio positions of thousands of investment managers.
Your main responsibilities
- Perform operational due diligence on asset managers during the selection phase, based on quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Actively monitor managers on key operational risk indicators, once invested;
- On-site due diligence visits;
- Service(ad-hoc) client requests;
- Prepare research reports / presentations for clients and prospects;
- Additionally, you will participate in the investment due diligence of asset managers in several categories.
Your experience and skills
- Thorough understanding of operational processes, IT systems and business continuity within asset management companies;
- A demonstrable track record in performing ODD on asset management firms;
- Experience with working in an institutional investment environment;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- RA/RO/RC is a plus but not a must;
- CFA/CAIA is a plus but not a must;
- Strong analytical, presentation and writing skills;
- Ability to work independently within a team;
- A courageous, critical, collegial and collaborative attitude;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer you
- The opportunity to have an impact on investment portfolios of international investors.
- The chance to interact with best-in-class investment management firms around the world;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and take responsibility;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you, in an independent company under the wings of a strong parent.
- A competitive compensation package with variable components.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the hyperlink to ensure a smooth application procedure. For more information regarding the role and selection procedure you may contact Femke Zeeman, Senior Recruiter via femke.zeeman @nnip.com.