The main objective of the Workplace Services program is reduce operation IT costs, by implementing the next generation WPS backend services and processes, to support the business needs. This implies a change on many aspects of the current service portfolio; directly by changing the landscape and migration to the new services and indirectly to align the existing support processes to the new environment.
The Workplace Services Migration and Integration team is responsible for onboarding business units in Office 365 services like Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
Some international units of NN are yet to be migrated. And recently NN acquired Delta Lloyd. Part of the IT-integration of Delta Lloyd is migrating Delta Lloyd (now having Lotus Notes-environments both in The Netherlands and in Belgium) towards the NN corporate standard.
The migration is using a proven approach with three major stages: assessment, remediation and migration/aftercare. The engineer will participate in all these stages.
Clear and documented IST and SOLL, Clear scope of the migration which is aligned with the stakeholders, Migration approach (designed and validated), Components needed for the migration (hybrid, MRS, ADFS, identities), Migration scripting developed and tested, Executed migration, Aftercare.
What do we expect from you?
Within this role, it is vital that you have experience in the migration of mail and data to Office 365 (EXO, S4B, SPO) in Enterprise environments. The following profile is expected:
- Relevant degree master/bachelor in ICT or similar qualifications by experience
- At least 5 years experience in complex and dynamic enterprise IT environments
- Subject matter expert on Microsoft related products:
- Exchange / Exchange Online / Hybrid / MRS
- PowerShell scripting
- Active Directory / ADFS and Identity management
- Mail and data migrations
- Detailed technical knowledge:
- Microsoft Office 365, Office 365 MCSE
- PowerShell scripting and debugging
- Active Directory
- Networking and security
- Working in a complex cross forest environment
- Windows Client
- Microsoft certification is a big plus; Windows Server 2012R2/2016 MCSE, Azure
- Work experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Soft skills: Creativity, Analytic, troubleshooter, time management, self-disciplined, Tec savvy and work under pressure.
Do you get excited with the idea of being part of the migration proces? Please apply now sending your resume and motivation. Please state your rate- or salary indication. The rate indication that we have set for this profile is from €60-100 per hour, based on experience and knowledge.
Please note that we apply a 2% early payment discount when NN pays the bills within 8 days.