IT Young Professional
Grab this lifetime opportunity and join our NN Young IT Talent Program!
Become part of our Young IT talent program with international experience!
Buzz Words to make up your mind:
- International work experience;
- Job Rotations through the entire company
- Challenging journey to IT Fintech company;
- Agile teams;
- Tailor-made conditions of work;
- IT transformation;
- Innovative environment and technologies.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group. At NN IT is essential for the growth of our company and the quality of our services. With renewed IT solutions we are taking the next steps in our financial services. We accomplish this with innovative technologies in an Agile way. We work in short sprints which allows us to anticipate better and faster to questions from our customers. NN without IT professionals is unthinkable.
Now it's your turn:
- Finished IT education; Computer Science etc.
- Experience with development/engineering/programming
- Advanced English and preferably Dutch
- Passion for IT craft AND new technologies;
- Out of the box thinking – no passion no spark!
As an IT Trainee your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
- An exiting program to become a DevOps Engineer at NN
- Job Rotations, you'll see the entire company
- An entrepreneurial and performance-driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development.
- A job in IT Generic level 2 with a salary of €2750 based on 36 hours
- Holiday allowance and 13th month
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06-1527 2039 (please mention the Young IT Program (YIP) in your message).