Investments is one of the tracks in which you can start as a trainee within NN Group. For this track we are looking for students with a diverse background who are truly passionate about investment/asset management.
As an Investments trainee you will discover more about our Investment Partners business unit and you will get the chance to experience our different asset classes. Within the Investements track you'll have two assignments of 6 months and one assignment of 1 year.
- You have a Masters degree and/or you expect to graduate before September 2019. The content of your Masters is of less importance. If your Masters is not directly related to our business, we ask you to emphasise your motivation and how your personal skills can be of value for our clients and NN Group;
- You have a maximum of two years of work experience from your graduation date;
- Proven passion and affinity for investment management (having your own portfolio, part of an investment society, etc.);
- You have experience in the field of “Investments”. This can be in both a leadership role and in other roles. As long as you clearly show what added value you have had in various situations;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself in order to accelerate in more significant challenging roles;
- You have a proactive attitude, communicate easily with others, are resilient and have participated in extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, entrepreneurship, student council, committees, work experience).
What we offer
- Job rotations, you'll have the possibility to see the entire organisation;
- A personalised development programme;
- Visibility: broad exposure as of day one;
- An international and professional environment;
- The possibility to work abroad;
- Impact.We encourage our trainees to share their views and to help us develop and accelerate their career development.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in all that is mentioned above? Apply directly by starting the first round, the NN Talent Pitch. via this link.
The selection procedure looks as following:
The NN Talent Pitch (open until 7 April 2019)
Interviews with HR & Business (between 18 April - 10 May 2019)
Talent Selection Days (in the week of 20 May 2019)
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
For more information regarding the Traineeship and/or selection procedure, please contact Romana Panday (Graduate Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 15 23 62 58.