NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is a Centre of Excellence for NN Group, focusing on top quality and efficient solutions. NN RAS operates from Budapest (Hungary), where this vacant role is based. As NN RAS, we serve as an internal centre of consultancy, training, innovation and automation. We support various quantitative departments at NN Head Office in the Hague (the Netherlands) and NN subsidiaries all over Europe. Due to the increasing demand from Business Units and Head Office, the team is in a continuous and dynamic growth. Actuaries, mathematicians, data scientists, physicists and software engineers form the multinational team of NN RAS.
We care for employee satisfaction with high levels of empowerment, plenty of development opportunities, focus on healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions.
NN RAS provides support in 5 professional areas as an internal consultancy:
- Economic Scenario Generation
- Quant Development
- Modelling & Scripting
- Cashflow Modelling
- Model Validation
Now we are hiring to extend our Cashflow Modelling team with a Modelling Actuary.
Your impact as a Modelling Actuary at NN
In the Modelling Actuary position your key contribution will be…
- Involvement in various actuarial modelling projects, focusing on cash-flow modelling
- Developing new and enhancing existing deterministic and stochastic models in AFM/R3S
- Designing and implementing new functionalities in existing AFM/R3S models and Excel tools
- Working on the regional model and on the Business Unit’s own models
- Support in model reviews, platform conversions, IFRS17 implementation
- Good communication with all relevant stakeholders, mainly in English
We also care about you
Here at NN, care is a core value. Just as you as our Modelling Actuary indirectly care for our customers, we also take care of you. We offer great development opportunities within a professionally inspiring, yet familiar work environment. For your career development, we facilitate:
- Besides a competitive compensation package you could benefit from all those listed below as a member of a successful, familiar team.
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational, yet informal work environment
- Plenty of possibilities to develop yourself: skills and self-development are high priorities at NN RAS
- Competitive remuneration
- Modern working conditions with room for individual choices
- International development possibilities
- Amazing company events: yearly Christmas party, team buildings, game nights,…
Within the Cash Flow Modelling Team, we work with a joint effort to deliver high-quality products to our clients from quarter to quarter. By joining us you will become part of a hard-working, international team with professional and expert colleagues with a desire to always achieve the best for the customer. At the same time, you will experience open communication and mutual support towards each-other within the team.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries, and there are quite a few: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
As a Modelling Actuary, you will work from our beautiful, brand new office located in Budapest. We will offer you a local (no expat) contract with a competitive remuneration package according to the Hungarian labor market. We offer modern employment and working conditions with room for individual choices (ergonomic equipment, flexibility in working hours, opportunity to work remotely, etc.)
Critical skills of a Modelling Actuary
We are certainly looking for you, if you recognize yourself in the following lines:
- University degree in Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of experience in working in a (preferably life) actuarial function
- Experience with cash flow models (preferably in AFM/R3S and/or Prophet and/or Moses)
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
Commit to NN
You want to kick start your career in a dynamic company that offers plenty of future growth opportunities as well as the possibility to do assignments internationally? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Edina Balogh (Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist) at +36 70 3618063. Applications can also be submitted directly to email@example.com; your files will be treated confidentially.