The Medior Reporting Specialist is responsible for:
- Develops new (standard) reports, draws conclusions based on analyses and maintains systems.
- Finance output, analytical review of the Balance sheet and Income statement and delivery of comments to Business Partnering and Control team
- Provide input to maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Draft half-year and full-year dummy accounts
- Perform activities in the regular reporting process and draws conclusions based on advanced data analyses, and reviews reports and advices on specific needs and specifications from finance stakeholders
- Consults management regarding compliance aspects of financial reporting and has contact with internal and external stakeholders to discuss issues in these matters, and consults internal and external stakeholders on areas of concern with regard to (financial) compliance and implements necessary adjustments.
- Applies existing knowledge to signal and judge possibilities for improvement.
- Proposes and helps implementing improvements and/or innovative solutions in a clearly defined scope and context.
- Operates within practices and procedures, covered by precedents and or well defined policies. Review of intermediate results. Functions partly within operational guidelines and procedures, partly within general guidelines and targets, and may deviate from established procedures and practices as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability.
Meet your team
You will be part of a team of 22 professionals in both accounting and reporting. Following the updated strategy announced by the Board of NN Investment Partners, Finance is now at the beginning of the transition process to be able to meet the strategic goals.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- 3-7 years of experience in Accounting or Audit
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS is preferred
- Experience and knowledge in monthly reporting with various entities in foreign currencies under IFRS
- Experience with DNB/regulatory reporting is preferred, and knowledge of regulatory framework.
- Due to the nature of this activity, we are looking for someone who is a master in accurate reporting
- Well-developed communication skills in English and Dutch. Someone who is able to report independently on a high-level
- Solid accounting and reporting knowledge, curious to find out the story behind the numbers and is able to see/explain the bigger picture
- Hard working, energetic, result driven, and able to switch easily within a dynamic environment
- Team player, who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: 10/11
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.