As developer for our finance environment your are keeping our IT up-and-running. You'll fix incidents and problems, prepare and implement modifications, as well as execute lifecycle management activities. You work according to the Agile DevOps method.
As analyst you are responsible for delivering IT solutions that support the relevant business processes, are secure, perform adequately and are able to absorb required functional and technical changes.
NN is facing several challenges in the finance environment, including the implementation of IFRS17 and the integration of Delta Lloyd in NN. You will participate in finding and implementing solutions to these challenges. Specifically, you will be working in the team ‘Payments & Cash Management’.
The team is responsible for the running and changing a collection of IT solutions supporting various financial business processes including Domestic and International Payments, Cash Management, Procurement, Bank Account Management, Internal Invoicing and Currency Rates Management.
The IT solutions include:
- FIS Corporate Payment Hub (formerly known as Clear2Pay Corporate Payment Hub)
- Sage XRT Treasury
- Esize procurement
Meet your team
At NN IT is essential for the growth of our company and the quality of our services. With renewed IT solutions we are taking the next steps in our financial services. We accomplish this with innovative technologies in an Agile way. We work in short sprints which allows us to anticipate better and faster to questions from our customers. NN without IT professionals is unthinkable.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Please read the following blog. You will be working in the department CIO/HOF/CRO. This department develops and operates applications that serve the Chief Risk Officer Domain of NN Group.
- Knowledge of and experience in Corporate Finance, including Payments or Cash Management.
- Knowledge of and experience in the Insurance industry and Insurance companies, preferably in domains Collections & Disbursements and Claims Management.
- General knowledge of databases, specifically Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with SQL to build queries.
- General knowledge of webservers, preferably Microsoft IIS or Apache.
- General knowledge of application servers, e.g. IBM Websphere, Tomcat or Weblogic.
- Conceptual knowledge of logical network traffic and protocols, think of DNS servers, firewalls, web protocols, certificates etc.
- General knowledge of authentication and authorization systems, such as Microsoft Active Directory , LDAP, roles, groups, policies etc.
- General knowledge of operating systems including Microsoft Windows and Linux (RHEL).
- Some experience with scripting such as Windows Powershell, VBscript or shell scripts on Linux.
- Any experience with programming would be welcome.
- Preferably experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Preferably knowledge of and experience with FIS Corporate Payment Hub version 3.15.
- Strong analytical and process capability.
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness.
- Self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions.
- Experienced in implementing changes in organizations where IT Risk & Security have a high priority.
- Preferably (team) leadership skills and experience.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Opportunity to play an important role in driving change within our business
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality, open communication and a lot of fun
- A company with the ambition to grow the engineering culture and invest into the latest technology
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- The job is for 36-40 hours a week and the location is The Hague and you are able to work 1 day from home
- A position in job grade 10-11, scaling depends on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract with the ambition to make it a permanent contract after the first year.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Bastian Ahrendt 06- 83 63 79 45. If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.