Market Data Vendor Manager
Your first and most important purpose is to ensure the business obtains the most fit for purpose market data, at the best price. To achieve this, you have an excellent understanding of business needs and requirements. This leads to successfully managed vendor relationships and contract negotiations.
Your added value as a Market Data Vendor Manager at NN
In your role, you will deal with senior stakeholders, as well as working closely with business users, and negotiating new and existing Market Data contracts with external vendors for both NN IP as NN Group. You track progress of procurement- and contract management activities and ensure the business is kept aware of their market data usage with comprehensive reports. With a thorough understanding of the business requirements, you can advise at request or at own initiative to senior management the best value and cost-saving opportunities. You are aware of the ever changing market data landscape and understand which market data contracts need to be renewed, challenged, or cancelled. Of course, you ensure all signed contracts are updated in the contract database and can identify if appropriate invoices are processed by the finance team. You should also feel comfortable to express yourself in English, since most vendors are based overseas.
The objectives on the agenda
As a specialist in your field of expertise, you like to achieve good results:
- All data use is managed from a compliance perspective. All contractual obligations and licenses are adhered to and communicated with the business, with an effective operational control processes in place
- Identified and communicated sources of data, leveraging existing agreements and relationships wherever possible. This is to ensure that internal clients are aware of all options and how their decisions impact NNIP’s strategy overall
- Following the procurement policy, relevant products and services that meet requirements get evaluated
As an experienced professional, you strive for continuous development. We offer extensive development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. We offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- A comprehensive network of professional peers
- Participation in industry-specific conferences (in the Netherlands or internationally)
- Click on the link below to meet your new colleagues and hear them share some of their experiences:
We make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up several subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer modern employment conditions. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days and you will receive your 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. You will work from our recently refurbished office located in The Hague, which offers a secure connection via public transport and the A12, with the option to flex work weekly, when you perform according to expectations. We have two restaurants, our very own FIT20, a private NN Café, and regular do-mi-bo’s or (NN Young) drinks to expand your professional network. What more could you want?
Critical skills of a Market Data Vendor Manager
You are highly motivated to develop specialist knowledge and expertise in all relevant areas. Your analytical skills are already exceptional, just like your problem-solving skills and your ability to work in line with wider strategies. Commercial terms and conditions of the major market data vendors are very well known to you. Thanks to your excellent communication skills orally and in writing, you are excellent at discussing subjects at all levels.
Commit to NN
We truly value your knowledge and expertise. We believe you will bring our organisation to the next level. Therefore, we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.