More and more companies are understanding the key importance of data in their success. Understanding the criticality of data in everything we do is a very important first step in becoming a company that capitalizes on data, and building an organization around the concept of data as an asset. However, reaching the full potential of Data Management can be more challenging than it seems at first sight. It calls for a special mindset and a diverse set of skills; and that is where you come into play!
Your team and challenge
As a Market Data Analyst you will work in an international working environment as part of the Data Management team. The team is focused to make sure key data throughout the company is available, relevant and of high quality. To do this, the team is continually designing and improving processes around the sourcing, validation and distribution of data. This means data used investment decisions, risk management, (client) reporting, and much more is directly based on our work. As part of NNIP’s ambition for 2022, the Data Management team is in a transition phase where we are changing our focus and designing the to-be data landscape.
In the role of Market Data Analyst, you will act as the first responsible for part of our services, and will be overseeing our offshore team in India. We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active Market Data Analyst that is up for the challenge, and wants to take an active role in driving us forward.
- Oversee proper execution of our processes by the offshore team in India
- First point of contact for questions, issues and escalations from the offshore team
- Follow up on incidents, including root cause analysis, formulation of tactical/structural solutions and communication to both clients and management
- Continuously look for efficient and practical change management on processes, assessing their impact, and assure they land successfully within the offshore team
- Communicate and align suggested solutions and (possible) implemented changes with related stakeholders
- Experience, skills and competences
- You have an master in Finance or a related field, with 2-4 years of hands on experience in executing, improving and overseeing market data processes;
- You are a pro-active team player that likes working in a diverse environment;
- You always want the best for your clients and feel a strong sense of ownership in everything you do;
- You combine strong analytical skills with a getting things done mindset;
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and you are fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
We offer you
There is more than an average degree of creativity and entrepreneurship needed to build success in your area of expertise. NN Investment Partners challenges you, but also gives a lot in return. Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment.
We offer you
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly changing IT environment using the latest configuration management tools available
- A stimulating, open and informal work environment
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture
- Employee benefits package that for a large part can be adapted to your own personal wishes.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Mina Bahaj on +31 (0)6 15 066245.
More information about our application process can be found here.