At Altis Investment Management, we are looking for a highly motivated investment professional specialized in manager selection, to join our team in The Hague.
Your department and challenge
Altis is an independent affiliate of NN Investment Partners, responsible for multi-manager portfolio management and third-party manager selection across all asset classes. We service a range of international clients in close co-operation with NN IP’s “Integrated Client Solutions” fiduciary service group, as well as autonomously.
Altis was founded in 2004 and our team oversees about EUR 60 billion in institutional assets and EUR 40 bn in wholesale assets. At the heart of our operations is the proprietary Altis data platform, which analyses the portfolio positions of thousands of investment managers.
The objectives on the agenda
As a specialist in your field of expertise, you have the following responsibilities:
- Select external managers in several equity and ESG categories, based on quantitative and qualitative analyses as well on-site due diligence visits;
- Actively monitor managers and portfolios on behalf of institutional clients;
- Contribute to the construction of equity portfolios, considering the various sub-categories;
- Service (ad-hoc) client requests;
- Prepare research reports;
- Write market updates; contribute to yearly investment plans;
- Present to institutional clients and prospects.
Critical skills of a Manager Selection Specialist Equity
You have a thorough understanding of financial markets, with a focus on equity and ESG categories combined with a demonstrable track record in managing portfolios or selecting external managers. Besides that you bring to following experience:
- Well versed with attribution methods and performance & risk analytical systems;
- Experience with working in an institutional investment environment, ideally with understanding of the pension and insurance dynamics;
- At least 4-7 years of relevant experience;
- Strong presentation and writing skills;
- Coordination and client servicing capabilities;
- Ability to work independently within a team;
- A courageous, critical, collegial and collaborative attitude;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
At every stage of your career employment conditions play a significant role. Therefore, we are financially well arranged: you will receive your holiday allowance and 13th month with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a Manager Selection Specialist Equity, you will work from our office located in The Hague, which offers a secure connection via public transport and the A12.
Commit to NN
We truly value your knowledge and expertise. We believe you will bring our organization to the next level. Therefore, we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Femke Zeeman, Recruiter via +31 (0)6 5150 97 66.