NN is the number four in Belgium in the field of life insurance. We want to turn insurance into a more personal experience for our customers. With a focus on what really matters to each of them. That is why we need people like you: people who are attentive and authentic, who put their best foot forward every single day, people with fresh ideas and a natural drive to take initiative, who persevere until the job is done.
NN Belgium offers financial services that fit your life: building up a nice pension, protection in case of disability and death. Our strategy is to be personal, relevant and digital for its customers. This requires an IT landscape makes this possible. We are looking for an IT Delivery manager that will make this happen.
You are passionate about the combination of IT and application development. You will surprise us with your proven record in building a future proof, reliable and innovative landscape for a middle sized organization. Your clear vision on the landscape makes you able to guide the team and the NN organization in the delivery of our Software development field. The agile way of working in combination with DevOps responsibilities are common for you. Preferably you know what it takes to transform towards the adoption of working according to Agile in multidisciplinary teams. As a high performing individual, you have significant experience in the software technologies, cloud enabled infrastructures. Furthermore you are responsible for the stakeholder management throughout the organisation.
The IT Delivery team is designing, building and running all application chains for NN. The team is known for their scaled agile delivery. The team consists of around 120 colleagues who are working in scrumteams, you are supported by teamleads and subject matter experts to guide the teams. You report to the CIO of NN.
- Master of Science degree in Information Systems, related degree; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Over 10 years of experience in application development.
- You have a strong proactive personality with strong communication skills to build a relation with fellow NN IT managers and business around the different fields.
- You have a proven record in building a future proof, reliable and landscape for a medium sized organization.
- Experienced with an agile delivery organization. You have a proven record in guiding Agile DevOps teams in a Safe environment.
- Experienced in supplier and contract management.
- You are a professional role model for your team members.
- Basic working knowledge of infrastructure (hardware, database, application servers etc.) and cloud providers e.g. AWS, AZURE.
- Good command of spoken and written French, Dutch and English
- Preferably experience and knowledge in insurance and banking.
- Strong desire to drive lean processes with a focus on automation of IT
- Proven ability to manage, coach and improve individuals and teams
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communications skills
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: selfconfident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here. We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.