Financial Accounting & Reporting (FA&R) of NN Group Finance is responsible for the Group consolidation and the Group consolidated external financial reporting of NN Group, both under IFRS and Solvency 2. Within FA&R the Financial Accounting (FA) team maintains the IFRS part of NN Group’s consolidation and reporting system, runs the quarterly Group consolidation and prepares the consolidated quarterly Interim Accounts and Annual Accounts of NN Group. In this context, the FA team has the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all actual (IFRS), monthly and quarterly, financial data is timely, accurately and completely available at consolidated level of NN Group for all internal stakeholders
- Preparing NN Group’s quarterly interim accounts
- Preparing NN Group’s Annual Account.
- Developing and maintaining the consolidation and reporting system
- Ensuring adequate controls around the Group consolidate financial reporting
- Liaising with externa auditors
The team consists of 5 FTE. We are looking for a new manager of the team.
Meet your team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
Financial Accounting & Reporting (FA&R) of NN Group Finance is responsible for the Group consolidation and the Group consolidated external financial reporting of NN Group, both under IFRS and Solvency 2.
Your experience and skills
- Master degree in Finance (Economics)
- Preferably Qualified auditor (RA)
- 10 years of relevant experience in the field of IFRS accounting, external reporting and/or audit
- Affinity with IFRS accounting and reporting (assets and liabilities) in the insurance industry
- Managerial experience
- Knowledge of and affinity with financial reporting control frameworks
- Knowledge of and affinity with IFRS regulations and policies
- Broad experience with consolidation and reporting processes and tooling
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge on IFRS accounting and reporting processes
- Strong customer focus
- Strong in planning & organising capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Good team manager
- Flexible and hands-on
- Fluent in English
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Witness executive decision making from the inside
- Challenging stakeholder management
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
- A position in job grade FS14, with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. The closing date of this vacancy is April 1, 2019.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Ralph Roels Recruiter on 06-55 34 83 78.
More information about our application process can be found here.