Within NN Investment Partners (NN IP) we are looking for an experienced Manager Data Management that is able to combine a strong understanding of data with the ability to manage an international team of data analysts and valuation experts.
Your team and challenge
The team is focused to make sure key data throughout the company is available, relevant and of high quality. To do this, the team is continually designing and improving processes around the sourcing, validation and distribution of data. This means data used investment decisions, risk management, (client) reporting, and much more is directly based on our work. As part of NNIP’s ambition, the Data Management team is in a transition phase where we are changing our focus and designing the to-be data landscape. The team in The Hague consist of 5 specialists and is supported by a team of approximately 10 people in India that is focussed on the operational execution of the daily processes.
Your main responsibilities
In this role, you will be the responsible for the team and all the services, including the offshore team in India. We are looking for an experienced and pro-active manager that is up for the challenge, and wants to take an active role in driving us forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage overall delivery to ensure the availability of timely and quality data to the organization and its stakeholders
- Continuous optimization of processes and tooling with the onsite and offshore team
- Coaching the team, contributing to the personal development of the team members and responsible for the performance cycle
- Stakeholder management to enable change with a focus on controlled onboarding of changes in the daily operations and on the delivery of services
Your experience and skills
- Academic level with focus on Economics, Finance or Econometrics
- Minimal of 5-year experience in the field of data management, including in a management role
- Proven track-record of managing a team of specialists and data analysts in the field of instrument valuation and data management, preferably in asset management or banking
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a high impact change environment
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
You are a team player with a strong drive to lead a team and improve services and processes
You have excellent communication skills and you have the ability to adjust your style to connect with stakeholders on all levels
We offer you
- The opportunity to optimize the customer experience of an International Asset Manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.