Manager CCO-CIO Head Office Functions (HOF)
The HOF department within the CIO division of NN Group is responsible for the application management (Dev/Ops) of all IT applications used by the different head office functions departments (i.e. Finance, Risk, HR, etc). In order to assure the delivery of high quality services towards our stakeholders, the HOF department is divided in three different verticals (CFO, CRO and CCO-CIO). The main focus of the department for the upcoming years will be around the transformation to the Dev/Ops way of working, the integration of the Delta Lloyd applications landscape and the migration to Cloud using full CI/CD automation.
As the manager CCO-CIO, you will be responsible for the transformation of the HOF CCO-CIO vertical towards Dev/Ops way of working and significantly increase the level of automation used by the different Dev/Ops teams. Based on the sprint planning of multiple teams you are able to analyze, customize, test, implement and administer new developments and operational issues. You are a sparring partner for the product owners and stakeholders and contribute to the roadmap planning and sprint planning. You initiate and participate in Meet Ups of the implemented agile Dev/Ops way of working and resolve impediments across multiple teams.
You are responsible for the day to day operations and to meet the internal and external customer performance standards and SLAs required to be successful within NN Group and international/local regulatory requirements for the different divisions that are supported by the CCO-CIO vertical. In addition to timely resolution of issues, you will be responsible for communicating with all impacted parties, the status and resolution of all the data related issues.
You strive to fully automate the IT services you are responsible for, together with your team of highly skilled professionals. We expect you to be an engineer/manager that creates state of the art solutions to support our CI/CD goals. You are key in innovation of the cloud enabled services that empower our end-users to work and collaborate. You are experienced in various Cloud enabled environments.
A high performing individual, with experience in the CCO-CIO domain and cloud enabled infrastructures, mainstream data technologies, as well as of transformation processes towards the adoption and usage of DEV/OPS methodologies in the teams. The candidate should have experience in the field support functions (i.e. Human Resources, Communication, Facility Management) and IT tooling. Furthermore the candidate needs to have extensive knowledge of ETL/EAI/EII space, with hands-on experience of managing complex data environments. You have working knowledge of Cloud Data Operations and Cloud providers eg AWS, AZURE, Softlayer, etc. You will collaborate with platform and application development teams, middleware teams and infrastructure teams to ensure seamless data integration within the production environment. This will include validation planning, coordination of validation testing and reporting of production readiness for deployment.
- Master of Science degree in Information Systems, related degree; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Over 10 years of experience in Information Technology with a primary focus on IT tooling, generic support functions combined with web technologies.
- Experience in engineering as a DevOps Manager in the Financial services industry.
- Strong core knowledge of ETL/EAI/EII space, with hands-on experience of managing complex data environments.
- In depth understanding of database concepts, incl. performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Experience with operating in bimodal ops: DevOps and Traditional Plan, Build, Run models with a focus on RUN.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Data Operations and Cloud providers eg AWS, AZURE, and Softlayer.
- Knowledge and experience on Big Data platforms - No SQL databases, Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Cassandra.
- Exposure to various web development technologies, middleware and operations very helpful.
- Proven ability to manage and improve diverse teams including offshore vendors.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to use those skills to effectively interface with end users and development teams to conduct systems analysis and planning.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong desire to drive lean processes with a focus on automation.
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
Would you like to comment on this job? Then apply directly via the button under this vacancy.
For questions call Sr. recruiter Hugo van Zelm van Eldik, telephone 070 513 80 67, or email@example.com
Only applications with CV and motivation letter will be taken in to consideration.
An assessment can be part of the application.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated