Manager Asset Servicing in Middle Office
Do you have the right attitude and skills to go the extra mile and deliver top results for a successful team within a highly competitive, dynamic, creative and multicultural environment?
Your impact as Manager Asset Servicing at NN Investment Partners
The Manager Asset Servicing is responsible to manage a department of highly skilled operations professionals in The Hague and Pune, India. In this position you
- are member of the Management Team of the Middle Office
- are hands on, guide and coach the team of +/- 10 fte in The Hague
- monitor and control quality of the processes executed by both on- and offshore team, i.e. in time, accurate and correct
- manage the relationship with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. with our offshore partner and vendors)
- manage the implementation of new processes, both on- and offshore
- connect regularly with the NNIP Ops Asia team on developments regarding shared reconciliation processes
- support and motivate staff in their personal development
- seek alignment with the company strategy and translate these into concrete actions for the department
- seek continuous improvement & challenge the processes with the objective to pursue efficiency and scalability
- digitize & automate processes as much as possible in the agile way of working
- ensure changes and transitions impacting processes are implemented in time and correct
- are the backup for the Head of Middle Office and first contact for escalations
The Asset Servicing department is part of the Middle Office within Investment Operations and is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. The Middle Office consists of the departments Asset Servicing, Trade Processing and Alternative Investment Operations. The team is responsible for the processing of Corporate Action & Income events (including Class Actions & Proxy Voting), Reconciliation of our cash & holding records and Tax Reclaim & Operational Client Support.
The daily processes for Corporate Action & Income and Reconciliation are being executed by our off-shore team (+/- 10 fte) in Pune, India. The team in The Hague is responsible for monitoring the timely and correct execution of these offshored processes (oversight) and to manage change, implementations and exceptions. The Tax and Operational Client Support processes are performed in The Hague. The team is dedicated in providing the best service by being client focused, eager to improve processes by seeking for efficiency and proactive in staying up to date with market changes. By this the department services both the front office (portfolio managers) as well as the back office (i.e. accounting) in the best possible way.
NN Investment Partners is part of NN. Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries.
Critical skills of an Manager Asset Servicing
You have a high learning agility, meaning you can easily adapt and absorb new information in a changing environment. Besides that:
- You have a higher educational level (HBO or WO), preferably with a focus on Finance or Economics
- You have a minimum of 5 year of experience in managing or supervising an operational team of specialists in the asset management industry, preferably experience with offshored operations
- Experience with the agile way of working, change driven
- Pro-active team player, flexible
- Client focused and service oriented, good communication and inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail, accurate & integer; independent, flexible, adaptable & decisive
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluency, written and verbal in English. Dutch is a pre
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Mina Bahaj via +31 (0)6 30493003.